TTA shouldnt accept that

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Must be a feckin genius if he's a consultant already, eh? :lol:

What a pathetic comment, its sad that people try to big themselves up on a messageboard, everyone on here should be given an opinion that is equal to everyone elses some of the comments just trying to catch people out or make them out to be stupid are really embarassing, some of you need to get a grip. JSS and Garcon to name a couple from this thread.

Must be a feckin genius if he's a consultant already, eh? :lol:

This was my line of thinking. Most Masters degrees finish around October, at which time the majority of that round of graduate jobs have already been filled and going for several months. Still, you never know.

This was my line of thinking. Most Masters degrees finish around October, at which time the majority of that round of graduate jobs have already been filled and going for several months. Still, you never know.

whats this all about? i do a masters part time in my final year which finishes in MAY actually, i work as a consultant, but when the qualification finishes i will be fully qualified

whats this all about? i do a masters part time in my final year which finishes in MAY actually, i work as a consultant, but when the qualification finishes i will be fully qualified

So you are actually doing two degrees at once AND working as a consultant? In an era when so many people don't want to work or improve themselves, I take my hat off to you Sir.

What a pathetic comment, its sad that people try to big themselves up on a messageboard, everyone on here should be given an opinion that is equal to everyone elses some of the comments just trying to catch people out or make them out to be stupid are really embarassing, some of you need to get a grip. JSS and Garcon to name a couple from this thread.

I wasn't aware that I was bigging myself up. I was merely pointing out that it would probably be illegal to fine players for a bad game, ridiculous to humiliate the manager in public, even more absurd to do it on a match day, and highlighting the fact that just because Dean scammed a lazy turnstile operator and their programme isn't very good, doesn't mean that Hereford have a non-league set up.

I can't speak for garcon however, who is indeed an arrogant barsteward :wink:

So you are actually doing two degrees at once AND working as a consultant? In an era when so many people don't want to work or improve themselves, I take my hat off to you Sir.

no sorry i have already done an undergraduate degree an im working 3 days a week at the moment in a consultancy in manc whilst doing a masters the other two days at uni

I wasn't aware that I was bigging myself up. I was merely pointing out that it would probably be illegal to fine players for a bad game, ridiculous to humiliate the manager in public, even more absurd to do it on a match day, and highlighting the fact that just because Dean scammed a lazy turnstile operator and their programme isn't very good, doesn't mean that Hereford have a non-league set up.

i think each clubs disciplinary proceedures are all different....mostly players can usually be fined for misconduct or portraying the club in a bad light,or a breech of club rules.

these rules obviously wont include having a bad day at the office...usually for being late,or skipping training,or fighting with a fellow player,or being drunk when on official buisness,even managers have been known to fine players for being overweight,depends on the manager really..

the only real way the owners could make a point is to not give them there appearance money...anything else and the players could sue the owners.

To be honest, at times, some of the threads on owtb are sadly becoming laughable. A breeding ground for play ground bullies to belittle others in order to boost their own self-importance, whist hiding their own inadequacies! You know who you are!!! I think self-policing can work to an extent. However, I also think the mods would do well to step in a little more often and put 1 or 2 posters in their place (not a critisism just an observation).

Not sure that they (the bullies) would be as tough in real life, as they are whilst hiding behind a keyboard! This is part of the reason myself, and other I'm sure, hardly ever post on this site anymore! However, in the main I do still enjoy reading the comments made on owtb.

So why didnt you say that in first rather than banging your head against a brick wall comment??

Dean has been to all butone game this season so if he wants a moan on here he is entitled. Garcon I couldnt give a :censored: how much you earn you patronising OOPZ

I fully expect to be warned about my language and calling another member but I dont really care. Its one rule forone on here and one for another

So why didnt you say that in first rather than banging your head against a brick wall comment??

Solely because I felt Dean's comments had been ridiculous throughout the thread, and his reasons for Hereford having a 'non-league set up' were the most bizarre thing he'd said so far. I can't help but feel people are making a mountain out of a molehill here...

That said, I do apologise if I've upset anyone. It wasn't intentional.

Edited by jsslatic