Simon Charlton

Chris Taylor

Stuart Giddings

Ryan Bertrand

Stefan Stam

Kelvin Lomax

David Livermore

Danny Jones

Sure there are others, sort it Shez, 'cos changing the leftback every three months is not good enough. Sign one stick with him, have Kelv as back up and the young lad Black ready to come in if need be. Why the :censored: did yer let Tierney go? Never let anyone down! Good strong runner, good in the tackle... Never really replaced him, charly was good but knackered, the rest have only ever been stop gaps. Two and a half seasons SORT IT! Priority number one 9am Monday 19th January 2009.

Edited by wardlelatic

I'm not sure if you realise this prozac, but real life is a bit more complicated than Football Manager 2009.

I'm absolutely sure Shez has known for some considerable time that he needs a leftback. But we've also had other priorities (our list of strikers over that period is alot more than twice as long), and evidently we've been unable to complete on the several leftbacks we've tracked and tried to sign. If we do generate some income form a sale this month then maybe we have the chance to sign someone permanently, otherwise I'm hoping we can at least get someone in on loan for the rest of the season. Then Kelvin can provide excellent cover for both fullback positions and keep young Neal on his toes for rightback.

Edited by garcon

Paul Edwards

Craig Rocastle

Simon Charlton

Chris Taylor

Stuart Giddings

Ryan Bertrand

Stefan Stam

Kelvin Lomax

David Livermore

Danny Jones

Sure there are others, sort it Shez, 'cos changing the leftback every three months is not good enough. Sign one stick with him, have Kelv as back up and the young lad Black ready to come in if need be. Why the :censored: did yer let Tierney go? Never let anyone down! Good strong runner, good in the tackle... Never really replaced him, charly was good but knackered, the rest have only ever been stop gaps. Two and a half seasons SORT IT! Priority number one 9am Monday 19th January 2009.

But to be fair most of those had a good run at LB (Charlton, Bertrand and Lomax) ... so its not like he`s swapping every match is it. Livermore and Rocastle probably played LB a handful of times (same for Stam). Also, his first choice LB that he said he wants is currently at another club injured ... he knows its a position that needs strengthening, and im sure he`s working on it ... but these things do take alitle time, FFS dont start moaning about this aswell as everything else .. alittle petty!

But to be fair most of those had a good run at LB (Charlton, Bertrand and Lomax) ... so its not like he`s swapping every match is it. Livermore and Rocastle probably played LB a handful of times (same for Stam). Also, his first choice LB that he said he wants is currently at another club injured ... he knows its a position that needs strengthening, and im sure he`s working on it ... but these things do take alitle time, FFS dont start moaning about this aswell as everything else .. alittle petty!

Yer following me around mate like a frickin' rash! 2 1/2 years and we haven't had a settled left-back.......say what you want but our glorious leader has failed to tackle this problem. AND I DON'T MEAN :censored: LOANEES!!!!

Why the :censored: did yer let Tierney go? Never let anyone down! Good strong runner, good in the tackle... Never really replaced him, charly was good but knackered, the rest have only ever been stop gaps.

I would hazard a guess that it was because he wasn't half as good as you are saying. Before and a few months after he came back from his loan he was pretty garbage, IMO inferior as a LB to around 7 of the names you mention.

Yer following me around mate like a frickin' rash! 2 1/2 years and we haven't had a settled left-back.......say what you want but our glorious leader has failed to tackle this problem. AND I DON'T MEAN :censored: LOANEES!!!!

Well in his first season we had Chartlon, he played 34 games for us so I'd say that is pretty settled.

If Jones hadn't gotten injured, we would have tried to keep him for the season. Shez knows we need a left back, and he also knows that good left backs are hard to come by. Most of the young ones are snapped up by bigger clubs, so to get a decent one we will more than likely have to rely on " :censored: LOANEES".