Fighting in dressing room

I think it means vocally.

I'd be a bit more annoyed if he'd said they were just sat in silence.

ye me too . but it makes you wonder, when you see the reaction of people like greegan and hazel when goals go in, they are at each others necks imediatly

ye me too . but it makes you wonder, when you see the reaction of people like greegan and hazel when goals go in, they are at each others necks imediatly

he says he wishes they were fighting in the dressing room, he states thats one of the problems they are too quiet in there, they need to get a grip of each other.

he says he wishes they were fighting in the dressing room, he states thats one of the problems they are too quiet in there, they need to get a grip of each other.

Back to the communal shower, eh!!!

Whose turn to pick the soap up after Saturday's performance, I wonder?

Here you go John - something for you to read and ponder on.....

motivational speaker

I'm not sure the term "student manager" applies...........

There is only one thing to do then and that is the TTA need to get the cheque book out and get Joey Barton in pronto :grin: This must be a winner and will guarantee brawls on and off the pitch.

I thought we already had Joey Barton? He played on the right wing a couple of weeks ago didn't he?