Can you stomach it?

I watched them on Latics world last night, there are a few moments a few won't want to see again - how did that throw-in cause us so much trouble for the first? What were the defence doing for the 2nd and 3rd? What was Allott trying to do for the 5th? There was an easier pass rather than the one he did to Lomax.

All in all, a pretty bad day at the office for all the team, although if Windass had equalised at 1-0 it would have been a different game.

I watched them on Latics world last night, there are a few moments a few won't want to see again - how did that throw-in cause us so much trouble for the first? What were the defence doing for the 2nd and 3rd? What was Allott trying to do for the 5th? There was an easier pass rather than the one he did to Lomax.

All in all, a pretty bad day at the office for all the team, although if Windass had equalised at 1-0 it would have been a different game.

Please insert link....I canna see them on LW

Edit: no worries I've found it now

Edited by Lags

Rubes falling over and leaving his man free for an easy 4th :grin:

Goodness gracious....

I think if you look closely Guinan just clips Rubes' heel and brings him down as he goes past the back of him for the fourth.

Rubes couldn't have run any slower to try to stop the second if he'd been carrying Gregan on his back!

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

He didnt even attempt to get up either. Pathetic defending

There was no chance he could have got up in time, he can't be blamed for that one. It was pretty lack lustre from him ofr the third though, turned his back and looked so half hearted closing down when it came back off the bar. Rubes can be afforded one bad game though, he's been superb thsi season. Lomax looked shambolic from the highlights, he could have potentially stopped 2 of the goals himself, maybe 3. Maybe time for him to be taken out of the firing line for a couple of games, he isn't a bad defender though, just low on confidence at the moment.

Didn't attend so this is all from watching the highlights on the internet; but my take is this:

Awful defending for the 1st - gregan & flemming at fault i feel.

2nd was all about Lomax, shocking letting his man go like that; special mention for Ruubes for not going with the striker too.

3rd was Gregan not winning the header at the back stick, then no-one of the back 4 reacting.

4th; Lomax again letting a cross come in, Ruuubes tripping over letting the striker free to score

5th; well step forward messers Allott & Lomax, poor all round.

so glad i wasn't one of the hardy 700 or so fans that had to watch that shower - i sincerley hope it is a one off, just one of those things that happen from time to time, as if that's a sign off things to come then the next few months are going to be interesting watching.

Didn't attend so this is all from watching the highlights on the internet; but my take is this:

Awful defending for the 1st - gregan & flemming at fault i feel.

2nd was all about Lomax, shocking letting his man go like that; special mention for Ruubes for not going with the striker too.

3rd was Gregan not winning the header at the back stick, then no-one of the back 4 reacting.

4th; Lomax again letting a cross come in, Ruuubes tripping over letting the striker free to score

5th; well step forward messers Allott & Lomax, poor all round.

so glad i wasn't one of the hardy 700 or so fans that had to watch that shower - i sincerley hope it is a one off, just one of those things that happen from time to time, as if that's a sign off things to come then the next few months are going to be interesting watching.

The only reason I didn't go was because of my uni exams this week. I think geotechnics revision was probably more fun that watching that game (and cheaper).

I don't think in all the years of watching Latics anything quite that bad....

The defending was awful..... The worse I have ever seen... Two defenders and the keeper out jumped ?? wtf....

Lomax got wasted for pace...looked like he was running backwards

Edited by oafc0000

I want to cry. Just watched them with a Stockport fan. He says it looks like it was just one of those days.

I'm not going to comment on every goal, and I'm not going to single players out. I just hope the team improve on Saturday.

I want to cry. Just watched them with a Stockport fan. He says it looks like it was just one of those days.

I'm not going to comment on every goal, and I'm not going to single players out. I just hope the team improve on Saturday.

it was a bit like watching a motorway smash on the other side, you know you shouldnt look but you just have to. oh dear, hopefully with this new fullback then stockport will feel the backlash.

The players should be made to watch those goals after training again and again and again

Then !!!

Made to watch the FULL 91.5 minutes !!!!

I'm still FUMING !

Er Rick, there was 3 mins added time. I know the Ref did us a favour by blowing up early, but I'm only helping you out before somebody pulls you.... :grin:

I think if you look closely Guinan just clips Rubes' heal and brings him down as he goes past the back of him for the fourth.

Rubes couldn't have run any slower to try to stop the second if he'd been carrying Gregan on his back!

Fair enough Diego - can't say I noticed watching it once oveer on Virgin Media's 6 square inches. Would certainly explain his tumble.

So it was a foul and should have been 4 nil? The cheating bastards.

Fair enough Diego - can't say I noticed watching it once oveer on Virgin Media's 6 square inches. Would certainly explain his tumble.

So it was a foul and should have been 4 nil? The cheating bastards.

Was that the crucial moment of the game? Who knows what would have happened if we had only been three goals down at half-time? :unsure: