Next Six Games

Wanting and expecting a backlash come Saturday, and hopefully a good performance can see us kick on over the next six:

Stockport (h)

Scunthorpe (a)

Swindon (h)

Bristol (h)

Leicester (a)

Northampton (h)

Would take 10 points from the 4 home games, and anything else from the aways would be a bonus...although would much rather pick up something at Glanford Park than the Walkers.

Two bogey teams at home though could prove tough, would be very satisfying to beat them.

Wanting and expecting a backlash come Saturday, and hopefully a good performance can see us kick on over the next six:

Stockport (h)

Scunthorpe (a)

Swindon (h)

Bristol (h)

Leicester (a)

Northampton (h)

Would take 10 points from the 4 home games, and anything else from the aways would be a bonus...although would much rather pick up something at Glanford Park than the Walkers.

Two bogey teams at home though could prove tough, would be very satisfying to beat them.

anything less than beating swindon bristol and northampton would be poor, county will be a reverse we will win at leicester though

I’d bite your hand off for 10 points from any group of 4 games you care to select until the end of the season, home or away. We are so random in how we perform against teams of varying league placing I can hardly be arsed looking at the fixture list except to see if I can get there and if they have a fans team.