leicester admission

Have any prices been released for the leicester game?

Ive been on their fishal site and it's usually £23 but for our game they have a special offer on in the home end n its only £8 per adult. Am i right in thinking they have to do the same for away fans or can we expect to pay £23 still?

well out of order if that is the case and a matter that should be dealt with via hardy and the football league?

keep the faith

Have any prices been released for the leicester game?

Ive been on their fishal site and it's usually £23 but for our game they have a special offer on in the home end n its only £8 per adult. Am i right in thinking they have to do the same for away fans or can we expect to pay £23 still?

well out of order if that is the case and a matter that should be dealt with via hardy and the football league?

keep the faith

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/AwayT...1526523,00.html

ah thanx for that.

just out of inerest are there any latics fans thinking of going in home end? I know it has it's pros and cons but in the current climate i think we should do just to proove a point although this could cause another stockport situation which obviously isnt ideal.

As if you'd go in the home end :wink: