strong-running, ball-playing midfield man wanted

Tonights chipwrapper.

Sheridan is happy with Athletic’s midfield, although he would ideally like to recruit a player who can unlock opposing defences.

But such players are in short supply and cost a lot more money than Athletic can afford.

“You are looking at a strong-running, ball-playing midfield man. I cannot see Steven Gerrard coming here anyway,” joked Sheridan. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Tonights chipwrapper.

Sheridan is happy with Athletic’s midfield, although he would ideally like to recruit a player who can unlock opposing defences.

But such players are in short supply and cost a lot more money than Athletic can afford.

“You are looking at a strong-running, ball-playing midfield man. I cannot see Steven Gerrard coming here anyway,” joked Sheridan. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

yes said that in his LW interview before Hereford lol

yes said that in his LW interview before Hereford lol

Watched the Leicester vs Yeovil game last night and was impressed with Scofield agin - think we missed a trick when he left Hudds to go down there - he isn't a ball-winnning midfielder (far from it actually) but he was impressive in his running from midfield & joining the 2 strikers (a certain Mr Warne being one of them!). All Yeovils best stuff went through him. Now i know we haven't got ought to spend this Jan, but if a deal could be done; i'd be very happy to see a player like him come into our midfield.