Windass

Pretty much the same as in his blog. He thought he deserved more of a chance at Hull.

He joined Latics, in spite of other offers, because of Shez, being in promotion contention and only 45 mins from home.

Latics have a small budget but some good young players, who are attracting attention from other clubs. He knows he will score goals and he wants to help Hughesy to get more goals, in which case we should be in the Play-offs.

Could you inform us what he said? I assume he's been on now?

Main points;

Feels he did not get a chance to prove hilmself in the Prem, when the rest of the Championship squad did, and was disappointed with this.

Turned down 5 clubs to join us - three in the Championship.

Sounded like Shez sweet tailked him into it, "I spoke to John, who told me I had nothing to prove to anyone, and I should come to Oldham and enjoy my football again".

Suprised at how we played the game against Hartlepool, "getting it down, passing it around".

Said there are lots of talented youngsters here, "2 or 3" being constantly watched by scouts from higher Divisions.

Apart from saying "we lost on Sat" the Hereford match was not talked about.

Main points;

Feels he did not get a chance to prove hilmself in the Prem, when the rest of the Championship squad did, and was disappointed with this.

Turned down 5 clubs to join us - three in the Championship.

Sounded like Shez sweet tailked him into it, "I spoke to John, who told me I had nothing to prove to anyone, and I should come to Oldham and enjoy my football again".

Suprised at how we played the game against Hartlepool, "getting it down, passing it around".

Said there are lots of talented youngsters here, "2 or 3" being constantly watched by scouts from higher Divisions.

Apart from saying "we lost on Sat" the Hereford match was not talked about.

Cheers Al,

Yeah sounds like he has pretty much echoed what he mentioned on BLW.