Lets help Leicester

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't doubt multiple votes from the same IP can be filtered out, but how the hell are they going to decide who is a Leicester supporter and who isn't by their ip address alone?

What this tells me is that they'll pick the one they want anyway, and the votes will count for rock-all.

It's rigged.

I don't doubt multiple votes from the same IP can be filtered out, but how the hell are they going to decide who is a Leicester supporter and who isn't by their ip address alone?

What this tells me is that they'll pick the one they want anyway, and the votes will count for rock-all.

It's rigged.

Does FLU YELLOW come to mind,but it's fun anyway.......FOXES FOREVER!!

It's rigged.

Hi there, Leicester fan in peace.

Exactly this. The club have had loads of messages from supporters regarding this. Lets just say if we don't get a blank shirt there will be riots.

I hear you ask whats with the name. Well it was just so I could register on here. Im not here to cause abuse, just thought I would pop over after one of your guys came on our messageboard and hurled racist abuse either that or another :censored: from waccoe.

Anyway I doubt your votes will do much because the forest fans have been voting in there tons.

It don't matter if you are a Foxes fan, you can sign up as a Leicester fan and broadcast it no probs on here - it's when we get the keyboard karate lot on reckoning they are ten-men, that's when we kick em off...

Anyway mate, heyup - WACCOE is like the Wild West - it ain't like that on here, although I can't vouch for any off site goings on - we're quite a welcoming bunch...

:chubb:

It don't matter if you are a Foxes fan, you can sign up as a Leicester fan and broadcast it no probs on here - it's when we get the keyboard karate lot on reckoning they are ten-men, that's when we kick em off...

Anyway mate, heyup - WACCOE is like the Wild West - it ain't like that on here, although I can't vouch for any off site goings on - we're quite a welcoming bunch...

.....although I am curious as to how you could vote on the MOM for Latics at Hereford last Saturday....

Ahh nice to know :)

I just sign up on these boards to see what other fans are up to especially with all this shirt malarky. We are a laughing stock at the moment becuse of this and I hope the club have enough sense.

Nice to see a good fans forum welcoming other visitors.

Your lot are always welcome to www.foxestalk.co.uk

Anyway not going to stick around, might pay you a visit nearer to when we play you. Good luck in promotion.

:wink:

Ahh nice to know :)

I just sign up on these boards to see what other fans are up to especially with all this shirt malarky. We are a laughing stock at the moment becuse of this and I hope the club have enough sense.

Nice to see a good fans forum welcoming other visitors.

Your lot are always welcome to www.foxestalk.co.uk

Anyway not going to stick around, might pay you a visit nearer to when we play you. Good luck in promotion.

:wink:

hello mate..

a very quick history as to why we have a slight interest in your website poll...

latics asked ,on the official website the fans sometime last year, as to which away kit we'd like for next(this) season.

cut a long story very short -lots of visiting supporters enjoyed same as this situation with you now,and we now have a monkey sick yellow second kit..coming to walkers stadium real soon...don't forget your sunglasses! :sick01:

Anyway I doubt your votes will do much because the forest fans have been voting in there tons.

I do recall that when I was in the Forest end vs Wimbledon at Selhurst the Forest fans sang about Leicester for about 20 seconds, as a way to break up 91 mins 40 seconds about Derby :lol:

hello mate..

a very quick history as to why we have a slight interest in your website poll...

latics asked ,on the official website the fans sometime last year, as to which away kit we'd like for next(this) season.

cut a long story very short -lots of visiting supporters enjoyed same as this situation with you now,and we now have a monkey sick yellow second kit..coming to walkers stadium real soon...don't forget your sunglasses! :sick01:

It also happened to Coventry a few season ago. lol

Just saw it and took a lucky dip :)

It's not as if you havn't been voting randomly for the shirts.

All good. Take it ez.

I'm abstaining from voting, as I don't want to give LCFC any money from clicking onto its site, as a one-man protest at Latics fans being charged full price for the upcoming televised game. :tongue1: