Hereford 'Handbags' Incident - Official Statement

You can behave as well - You do know me !!

You can can me a fool :lol:

Could you not have just put all that in 1 message instead of 3. By the way I know all the 3 lads who were arrested and was stood with them when the incident happened and they had just had to much to drink. For you to say banning order is pathetic. Im sure you were young and reckless at least once. And to all those that believe City fans were in the ground youre just as bad. Why on earth would City fans travel all the way to Hereford for trouble when they have Wigan themselves and if they waited a week they would have Oldham and Stockport in the same place. It was one lad, as R.O.A.M. pointed out yesterday, who is a mixture of City and Oldham who got pissed up also and although was singing a couple of City songs just taking the mick really, ended up hugging one of the lads and due to drunkness fell over with him which resulted in drunken arguing and then the stewards waded in.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can behave as well - You do know me !!

You can can me a fool :lol:

Rich, i know one of the lads in the group and it was handbags blown all out of proportion i can' believe so much has been written about it lol, by the way didn't see you there ?

Why you say that ? Do you know me?

People Like me ?

Just basing on what you posted...nothing more...nothing less...

People (fans) who don't want the club racking up endless costs

Your scare mongering has little effect on me to be frank... If you can full scale kick off at stockport I doubt a couple of boys falling out is going to attract a fine..

I dont condone any of the behaviour but to talk about banning orders, fine and such is just dam silly....and a MASSIVE overeaction...

Edited by oafc0000

To be honest what do the young and easily influenced think? 'Look at them lads scrapping, I want to be just like them.'

They all see Green st. etc. and think that is the way to behave. Why does Football in this country have such a bad reputation? I'm not agreeing with the banning orders but the same goes for fighting, even if it is between yourselves.

life i belive, they can still go to away games etc but are cant go to BP

Farce!

But if they are going to endanger spectators (who took it upomn themselves to goad the fighters) then the deserve what they get <_<

Blown out of proportion, they should get Martin Allen as the fans rep on this.

Farce!

But if they are going to endanger spectators (who took it upomn themselves to goad the fighters) then the deserve what they get <_<

Blown out of proportion, they should get Martin Allen as the fans rep on this.

i havnt really looked at this thread but its a bit OTT really only 1 punch was thrown, 1 lad was a city/oldham fan

I bet the lads involved are well pissed off with being banned...they didn't even land one ot the three half hearted attempts anyway! The punishment they recieved was enough before any banning orders.....ie they looked a set of dicks. I hope the club re-look at this and tell um their bans are for 4 games only.

I bet the lads involved are well pissed off with being banned...they didn't even land one ot the three half hearted attempts anyway! The punishment they recieved was enough before any banning orders.....ie they looked a set of dicks. I hope the club re-look at this and tell um their bans are for 4 games only.

I reckon Hell will freeze over first after the bother the club has had inside BP this season. What’s Hardy going to do when the words banning order and fighting appear in front of him? It’s harsh, but those are the rules of the game.

I reckon Hell will freeze over first after the bother the club has had inside BP this season. What’s Hardy going to do when the words banning order and fighting appear in front of him? It’s harsh, but those are the rules of the game.

Happen. It's a good job they weren't around in the 70/80's. Or should I say as prevelent!

bloody hell all this over a little poxy fight ?

whats the world coming to, i seen my brothers have better fights than that. thats if you can call it a fight, getting banned is stupid to be fair, plus what they going to do, search the ground every match for the lads ?

i dont think so.

Edited by LaticsLee

Just wait till they start enforcing the law against being drunk at a game. That will be it for me I think...

speaking of banning orders etc., I actually know someone who got exactly that for "being drunk entering a sport stadium". didnt a similar incident happen to a Boro fan or summat? He fell asleep at the game, and stewards / police ejected him believing him to be drunk, gave him a banning order etc., only to be proven that he'd finished work about an hour before the game after working a twelve hour night shift.

time to give up leeslover. no standing, no drinking, no atmosphere.