Name a public figure you loathe

leeslover

*None football - we can do that any time*

No shocks from me - Richard Branson. His cruddy train service, with staff who just look through you when you try to reason with them or just want someone to accept that it isn't that great.

The fact he took tens of millions in compensation for the West Coast line not being ready, even though his trains weren't ready to run on it.

His cynical tree-hugging and self-publicising attempts to save the world from global warming (what's your job Sir?)

His smug beard.

His rushing home to be on the scene after the recent accident to talk about himself in front of the cameras.

His smug beard.

His assumption of the moral high ground.

His smug beard.

Any advances?

I think we should stick to non-fotball, as the pickings would be far to easy!

For me..... Max Clifford!

If one person does something even slightly naughty, or even gets themself on film for any reason, that weasel is skulking around somewhere!

Doing his speeches about how they are hard done by, Yeah Rebecca Loos is really hard done by, and what percentage did you take Clifford?

I hate him!

Oh and he has dodgy hair!

Richard "Ignoramus" Madeley, Phil "I am Wigan" Clarke, Fern "Dim" Cotton, Cat "Colour Blind" Deeley, Jade "Mouth" Goody, Keith "Errr" Chegwin, Matthew "Smarmy" Wright, Billy "Smug" Zane, Pete "Fake" Doherty, Chantelle off Big Brother - nuff said, ah - this is really annoying me. There's loads...

Edit: Russell Brand. I forgot about him TafkaN. Now I wouldn't stop slapping him until he bled from the ears.

I loathe anyone who has become a "Celeb" following on from appearing on Big Brother or a similar show. Jade Goody, Brian whatever-the-Irish-bloke-was-called, Chantelle Whoever.

I can't understand the adulation heaped upon these absolute nobodies, and the press coverage that goes with it.

Geordie-Voiceover-bloke-from-BB "Who goes?"

Me "Who cares!"

AND to make things worse they have all these "Extra" shows "Big Brothers Little Brothers Arse", hosted by some biff like Dermot O'dreary and that other obnoxious skinny scruffy get Russell Something-or-Other.

TV dumbing down? Definitely. I know we now have hundreds of channels, but do we have to fill them with cack like this?

Richdard "Ignoramus" Madeley, Phil "I am Wigan" Clarke, Fern "Dim" Cotton, Cat "Colour Blind" Deeley, Jade "Mouth" Goody, Keith "Errr" Chegwin, Matthew "Smarmy" Wright, Billy "Smug" Zane, Pete "Fake" Doherty, Chantelle off Big Brother - nuff said, ah - this is really annoying me. There's loads...

I liked Cat Deeley until she pretended to be posh and go glam - sorry love, tall bleached blonde in flash frocks has been done before, whereas tasty girl next door with a wacky regional accent was something distinctive.

I know summat about Pete Doherty that only increased my utter contempt for the verminous weasel - unfortunately :lipsrsealed2::censored: I can't say it on here.

I might start another thread on junkie celebrities who own very high powered sports cars you wouldn't want to share a road with on a Sunday morning.

My god where do I start

Absolutely Anybody off Big Brother (Nobodies) & also Big Brother itself (what a total waste of time)

Jeffery Archer

Celebrity football fans (Not fans atall just Bandwagon B*stards)

Paul Daniels

Peter Andre

Katie (Jordan) Price

Sharon Osborne

Anthea Turner

Richard Madeley

Eamon Holmes

Angus Deayton

Amanda Holden

Alan Sugar

Piers Morgan

Trinny Woodall

That'll do for now :angry:

*None football - we can do that any time*

No shocks from me - Richard Branson. His cruddy train service, with staff who just look through you when you try to reason with them or just want someone to accept that it isn't that great.

The fact he took tens of millions in compensation for the West Coast line not being ready, even though his trains weren't ready to run on it.

His cynical tree-hugging and self-publicising attempts to save the world from global warming (what's your job Sir?)

His smug beard.

His rushing home to be on the scene after the recent accident to talk about himself in front of the cameras.

His smug beard.

His assumption of the moral high ground.

His smug beard.

Any advances?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm can I take it you don't like fool then LL, oh that sounds like a dodgy question doesn't it, well I'm sorry but I'm not calling him Richard, fool is far more suited !

Anyway this was in the Guradian editorial a few weeks back and I thought it was quite apt, a perfect phrase for Branson is included, imo like

too often Branson's methods have been questionable and his promises unfulfilled.

fool Branson

But if we're talking real loathing, there is only one, Margaret evil vile vicious bitch Thatcher, I loath detest and despise that cow with everything I have.

OK, I hate... in no special order:

Thatcher - for causing the problems

Major - for making them worse

Blair - for cocking it up and going into Iraq when we were finally making progress domestically

Cameron - because he's looking good to win the next election despite being the scummiest toff git you'll ever meet!

Sir (spit) Menzies Campbell - for continuing the long tradition of making it impossible to vote for the Lib Dems.

The Royals, in all shapes and forms - for being hereditarily entitled to an elite lifestyle they abuse

Hereditary Members of the House of Lords - see above

George W Bush - not for what he's done to the world, but for what he's done to America... how is the world expected to progress and move when its only super power (pah!) is on its knees!?

Dick Milhouse Nixon - for setting the benchmark on which US presidents are expected to perform so low that it's not even visible to the naked eye!

OK, way, way too political,

I also hate:

Big Brother contestants - for being 'wacky' 'zany' 'a bit mental' 'crazy' - or more accurately, saying they are all of those things when really they're just fakes!

Luis Walsh - for being the biggest arse kisser known to man (figuratively speaking, literally he can do what the hell he wants!)

Paris Hilton - for being a slapper

Every single woman on 'Loose Women' - because they bemoan sexist men and how unfair it is we don't treat them as equals... well guess what? I do treat women as equal, and by generalising about me like that it's you who's being bigoted you stupid bint!

Fake and narrow minded people as a whole actually!

This was very cathartic, thanks LL.

Wooooaaahh there son!

Stop using big words, even me with my infinate wisdom & knowledge struggles to comprehend the meaning of many words.

Like Woman?

Nope not getting you there fella!

Got to be Tony Blair. For his insincerity and his lies. For increasing taxes on those who work to support those who don't want to. For giving Scotland and Wales a say in the government of England when England has no say in what they do. For John Prescott! :mad:

History will look back at him as one of the most reviled PMs ever, even more that St.Margaret!

Robbie Williams. I detest him. Talentless freak from a crap boyband, who has been talked up as a mega-star, believes his own hype and was given the most lucrative record deal ever. AND he then has the cheek to whinge about how depressed he gets. I'd put him out of his misery, by punching him 'til my hands fell off. :angry:

There are others, many of them mentioned above, but he stands out.

Sorry guys..

You cant hate, minor z list celebraties you have to feel sorry for them.

I have less respect for politians who purposely lie in order to gain a place in the political arena.

Personally I hate people who want everything but are not willing to work for it.

People who feel that they have to demonstrate against things they dont understand !!!

Last but not lest JOB WORTHS !!! people who take jobs because they are either un happy with there own lives and enjoy making missery for other people or people with large CHIPS on there shoulders...

*Wardle steps off his soap box*

*Wardle steps off his soap box*

*Ackey gets back on*

People... I hate people... most of them to be honest.

Moving away from Celebs's etc. as a student I've worked my fair share of crappy customer service jobs, and I now have a hatred of most people.

• people who don't say please and thank you,
  • people who talk on the 'phone whilst you're serving them,
  • people who think they're in a rush and can just dump money on the counter and sod off,
  • people who try to tell you their life story as your queue grows out the door,
  • people who make a mess in the loo as if some magic fairy will clean it and not me,
  • people who queue for ten mins, get to the front and THEN try to argue with their Mr/Mrs about what to have!
see? People!!

All you want is someone to come in, know what they want, ask for it whilst making eye contact, ask you 'how are you' and accept that the 'fine, you?' should have the 'fine thanks' answer followed by nice silence, then say 'thank you' at the end and get out of the shop without taking (in some cases litterally) a turd on the floor!

Man, I was in a good mood, now I'm just angry!

You forgot people who eat on the phone when they call to ask questions or book holidays lol

*puts hard hat on* thats a personal pet hate ...

I also despise, people who waste their talent from Footballers to Musicians or is that just jealousy :mad:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gillianfn

Oh get in Gilly Nuttall.

Only just spotted this:-

1. Howard Sykes. Waste of space - rude, ignorant - can't be arsed to reply to correspondence I have sent him regarding problems with youths in my area - waste of living breath. And none of you mods need worry, it is not libellous - it's true - he would confirm it if you asked him (that's if he could answer in between having his photo taken for the Chronicle)

2. Phil Woolas - see above.

Alan Brazil. Can't stand the fat, alcoholic ugly old git. He drones on like he's the master of anything, he constantly demands freebies, his product promoting is sickening and he makes sly digs at latics whenever he gets the chance. I can't listen to him anymore on Talk Sport. Fat steward of the bars.

I'm going to add Michael Meacher. What a snake, he panders for the muslim vote at any opportunity, constantly sniping at our foreign policy. He's a turncoat and a backstabber, and a hypocrite. Also, how dare he be a spokesman on the environment, when he cut down 2 acres of woodland for a tennis court. Scumbag, come the revolution, he would be first against the wall.

Bob Geldof for agriculture minister, thats what I think.

Edited by slurms mckenzie

I'm going to add Michael Meacher. What a snake, he panders for the muslim vote at any opportunity, constantly sniping at our foreign policy. He's a turncoat and a backstabber, and a hypocrite. Also, how dare he be a spokesman on the environment, when he cut down 2 acres of woodland for a tennis court. Scumbag, come the revolution, he would be first against the wall.

I'll second that! Another of the 'do as I say, not as I do' New Labour brigade.

Funnily enough i was out working in Westwood prior to the last election and he and his cohorts were knocking on doors down there giving it can i count on your vote.I'm in the same ward but a couple of miles away and at the time i had THE nosiest of nosey neighbours,never came up our end,no pamphlets or leaflets through the door.Knew where his core vote was and milked it.Still he's a politician what else would you expect.

One that ain't been mentioned Jeremy FECKIN Kyle,makes my blood boil.When i'm out working every feckin house i go in (i'm a professional burglar) on every feckin estate has the feckin insincere muther :censored: on.

Today it's Chantelle who's trying to convince Jake that the babys his and not the Bulldogs.

It's got Churchills feckin chin love,we know your secret.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :trollarse: :rant.sml:

Edited by inspectormorose

sorry but only one for me thatcher ! margret not ben haha as ive said before a soon as i hear shes gone am gonna request " ding dong the witch is dead " from the wizard off oz be broadcast continuosly

Edited by peanuts