Millwall away

robhughes77

Just moved to the smoke (Putney Bridge) from the green and pleasant land. Anyone heading to Millwall a fortnight sat? ...... this thread may be a bit early

Nope there will be a number of us meeting up before the game (a dozen of us went to Leicester), usually London Bridge.

Details will be posted nearer the time

Mark

Depends what time we want to leave the boozer. It's only a 2 minute walk to Charing Cross, a few minutes to LB from there, and then another few mins to South Bermondsey. Obviously we'd have to check the train times, but I wouldn't imagine it'd be too bad.

Anyway, I'm getting way above my station here. I'll just kick back and wait for arrangements to be posted :lol:

I'm all for hitting The Horniman in Hays Galleria (Tooley Street and within :censored: distance of the tube). We can then fly the flag on the side of the river for a few hours before heading towards the ground. Apparently a few are a little scared of flying the flag though :shock:

In all seriousness, I dont really care where we go as long as it is doesnt take too long to get to the ground and we can makimise drinking / dutch courage time!!! Charing cross trains are every 5-10 mins and take under 5 to London Bridge. On football day, trains to South Bermondsey run every few mins.

Plan for the day anyway:

:drinking45::peepwall::drinking45::ph34r::drinking45::aplayer1::peepwall::drinking45::laught16::bblue2::pizza::sleeping:

:oasissign1:

I'm all for hitting The Horniman in Hays Galleria (Tooley Street and within :censored: distance of the tube). We can then fly the flag on the side of the river for a few hours before heading towards the ground. Apparently a few are a little scared of flying the flag though :shock:

Brings back memories! I used to drink there every week when I was training to be a chef down at Shad Thames! :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:

• 2 weeks later...
I'll Pm you all later with exact details of where we will be

Mark can you please PM with were you're all meeting, hopefully I should be able to get up for a few beers before the game, and it'd be nice to meet a few fellow tics for a beer before the game.

Cheers Mark.