Why wasn't he in the squad today anyone know? Has he picked up a knock or is there something behind the scenes we just don't see which explains why hes not getting a look in first with Shez and now Joe? Golbourne coming on towards the end was such a 'meh' substitution whereas when Lewi comes on I tend to feel we might at least create some more chances.

Edited by alwaysablue

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why wasn't he in the squad today anyone know? Has he picked up a knock or is there something behind the scenes we just don't see which explains why hes not getting a look in first with Shez and now Joe? Golbourne coming on towards the end was such a 'meh' substitution whereas when Lewi comes on I tend to feel we might at least create some more chances.

I'm puzzled about Lewis too. looks a good prospect to me. Fleming, Taylor, Eardley, Lewis, maher (maybe) Stephens ? Lee? Gregan short term. Who else is worth keeping? its tough being a Latic

Edited by eddyblue

Guest sheridans_world
Amazing what bringing in countless over the hill journeymen strikers will do to a young player.

Possibly, but those who turned up on Thursday night will testify that Hughesy said his favourite strike partner was Lewis.

Why wasn't he in the squad today anyone know?

Because he's sh1t and cannot go 5 minutes without tripping over the ball!

On another note - Golbourne came on because Taylor had moved to left back after the Stam sending off but was injured.

Guest sheridans_world
but wouldn't you think with a new boss in place he'd be busting a gut in training this week to prove his worth?

Or maybe he was expecting to walk into the squad anyway?

Guest sheridans_world
part of the problem there derek.

attitude.

Amazing how Kieran Lee wasnt involved either. Latics fans have been calling for him all season and it seems Big Joe thinks the same as Shez? More bad attitude?

Amazing how Kieran Lee wasnt involved either. Latics fans have been calling for him all season and it seems Big Joe thinks the same as Shez? More bad attitude?

He must be doing something very wrong in training.

You dont captain a v strong utd reserve team and walk into QPR's first team if your :censored:e.

Unfortunately I dont think there is enough room on wage bill for joe to bring in 4 new midfielders, so maybe he just may get a chance

Guest sheridans_world
eh??????

Latics fans have been saying we want Lee all season.

Shez doesnt play him.

Shez leaves.

Joe doesnt play him.

Constant factor, Kieran Lee.

Conclusion, Kieran Lee is doing something wrong.

Guest sheridans_world
random or just being silly?

whatever,its nowt to do with the original topic.

No I said its strange that Kieran Lee wasnt included either. I thought he was a decent player but neither Shez or Joe (as yet) has taken to him.

Whatever...doesnt matter!

Latics fans have been saying we want Lee all season.

Shez doesnt play him.

Shez leaves.

Joe doesnt play him.

Constant factor, Kieran Lee.

Conclusion, Kieran Lee is doing something wrong.

conclusion , lee is not good enough! clegg played for utd in europe, was he good enough?

as far as lewis goes , first touch very good, second touch crap , final touch no-where and hes on the floor, no better than wolfy but had far more chances

3 goals against scunny and ive asked this alot, why does everyone think he is so great?

Lee not good enough?

Yes because our current midfield are pulling up trees!

so why has he not been playing, shez never played him, and he didnt play today

i didnt comment on the current midfield

everyone asumes attitude, why?

Guest sheridans_world
so why has he not been playing, shez never played him, and he didnt play today

i didnt comment on the current midfield

everyone asumes attitude, why?

What other reason is there? He had a brilliant game against Crewe away and he's hardly seen two minutes since...