We were second best all over the field and can have no complaints whatsoever as the better team won on the day.

The players however let Joe down big time and it basically tells us we aren't good enough to get out of this division end of!!

I said at the begining of the season that scrapping the reserve side was a mistake and our players, (like Stam today) when asked to step up are so far off the pace it's crazy..How many competitive games has he played in the last 6 months!!!

Royle's got a massive job to lift the players and I'm not convinced that the majority are even up for it, our demise over the last few weeks has been unbelievable. If we don't get 3 points at Cheltenham in the week our season will be over!

Bas Savage ran us ragged today, and he's the type of player we've been missing in our squad. Not only can he hold it up but he can run with it and go past players for fun, every time he got the ball he caused us major problems.

The new goalkeeper impressed me and Westlake looks like a decent player but we take so much time to control and pass the ball that there's simply no tempo to our game. It's been said before and I'll say it again.....There is no movement whatsoever and we are far too predictable all over the pitch.

We can't hold the ball up front for long enough to cause any problems and until it's sorted we will continue to struggle.

Joe can only go with the players he has because at this stage of the season no matter who he bring's in, I can't see it making much difference to the overall outcome.

We were second best all over the field and can have no complaints whatsoever as the better team won on the day.

The players however let Joe down big time and it basically tells us we aren't good enough to get out of this division end of!!

I said at the begining of the season that scrapping the reserve side was a mistake and our players, (like Stam today) when asked to step up are so far off the pace it's crazy..How many competitive games has he played in the last 6 months!!!

Royle's got a massive job to lift the players and I'm not convinced that the majority are even up for it, our demise over the last few weeks has been unbelievable. If we don't get 3 points at Cheltenham in the week our season will be over!

Bas Savage ran us ragged today, and he's the type of player we've been missing in our squad. Not only can he hold it up but he can run with it and go past players for fun, every time he got the ball he caused us major problems.

The new goalkeeper impressed me and Westlake looks like a decent player but we take so much time to control and pass the ball that there's simply no tempo to our game. It's been said before and I'll say it again.....There is no movement whatsoever and we are far too predictable all over the pitch.

We can't hold the ball up front for long enough to cause any problems and until it's sorted we will continue to struggle.

Joe can only go with the players he has because at this stage of the season no matter who he bring's in, I can't see it making much difference to the overall outcome.

its allready over 6pts behind lack of skill in all departments at oldham also no fight no ball winners no tacklers next season is our best bet with nearlly all players being told to f**k off.

Agreed.

Edited by BP1960

Rubbish, if Bas Savage was that good he wouldnt be at Tranmere...

Some of you can't see the wood for the trees.....What your'e saying is all players in this division are crap!!!

Yes most players are in this division because they are basically not quite good enough for the division above but that doesn't mean to say that Bas Savage isn't effective and he could do a bloody good job for us in this division.......He was by far the best forward on display in the game I a saw today!!!