Thats it! off I go...

Having supported Latics all my life, i have really become so frustrated and after today have decided never to walk into Boundary Park again, until I see a team that is gonna fight for the club.

Quite simply why do I pay my money every home game to see dross like that? It was an embarrasment.

Obviously, some fans will just say "bye then!" to this statement.

I dont get my money back for watching a team with a lack of passion and commitment do I? So why should they pick up their over-inflated wage packet week in week out? So I will no longer give them my 20 quid a game.

These are classed as professional people, was that a professional display today? 8 year old kids heads' drop when they're losing, not professional footballers!!

Eardley you are a joke!

R.I.P Latics! :ranting:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having supported Latics all my life, i have really become so frustrated and after today have decided never to walk into Boundary Park again, until I see a team that is gonna fight for the club.

Quite simply why do I pay my money every home game to see dross like that? It was an embarrasment.

I dont get my money back for watching a team with a lack of passion and commitment do I? So why should they pick up their over-inflated wage packet week in week out? So I will no longer give them my 20 quid a game.

These are classed as professional people, was that a professional display today? 8 year old kids heads' drop when they're losing, not professional footballers!!

Eardley you are a joke!

Ive vowed not to go another away game apart from Walsall and that i will

Guest sheridans_world

You'll have to go to an away game to see said team before returning to BP then wont you?

Come on, it aint that bad...

Need I say Graeme Sharp or Neil Warnock?

Eardley you are a joke!

Your very right Eardley was shocking today pulling out of tackles , if i didnt have a season ticket i would not be paying 20 quid to watch that.

Guest sheridans_world
Your very right Eardley was shocking today pulling out of tackles , if i didnt have a season ticket i would not be paying 20 quid to watch that.

You'd be paying £18 by buying your ticket in advance?

Eardley you are a joke!

how old are you? 10

being a FAN means through thick and thin

sod off and go and support utd like the other glory hunters then

You'll have to go to an away game to see said team before returning to BP then wont you?

Come on, it aint that bad...

Need I say Graeme Sharp or Neil Warnock?

AWAY games inlcluded!

and it is that bad, we've been in a false position all season really, its only because other teams have also been :censored:.

Stop being so disolutioned, why have so many people done the same thing? WE are sick of this division and seeing players come and go taking the club for a ride! :ranting:

Guest sheridans_world
how old are you? 10

Gotta say, forcing yourself to watch the bad games like today is what makes the good games even better :)

Guest sheridans_world
AWAY games inlcluded!

and it is that bad, we've been in a false position all season really, its only because other teams have also been :censored:.

Stop being so disolutioned, why have so many people done the same thing? WE are sick of this division and seeing players come and go taking the club for a ride! :ranting:

So that means you'll never be back at BP?

WOOHOO Another moaner out the door never to return.

So that means you'll never be back at BP?

WOOHOO Another moaner out the door never to return.

Can you blame him? The dross were served up is shocking. For 20 quid of our hard earned cash we dont get much in return.

All we want to see is good passing football from commited players

instead we get useless hoofing from half assed :censored:

Edited by Markoasis
swearing

how old are you? 10

Im actually 28 and had a season ticket for 17 years up until this season. So I have been through thick and thin believe me!

I hate utd more than anyone ever could!

You carry on paying for s**t, its upsetting for me to even say i am gonna stay away but I've got better things to spend my money on I'm afraid.

The harsh reality of it is 3 to 4 thousand have done exactly the same in last 5-6 years, so am I on my own?

:censored:

Edited by Stevie_J
Knock it off with the abuse please, Harry.

Can you blame him? The dross were served up is shocking. For 20 quid of our hard earned cash we dont get much in return.

All we want to see is good passing football from commited players

instead we get useless hoofing from half assed vvankers

Thankyou !

I dont expect premiership footaball, i expect commitment and professionalism not the s**t i saw today and many other games this season

Edited by Stevie_J

LOYAL SUPPORTER.....HERE..cheers john for 12 years of memories...joe got to make do with the teams he was givenn..keep him in for 2009/2010 season when we will still be in league one and crack on from there...Big Fat joessss Barmy Army..!!

Dont we say that every season...you keep believing mate im off!

Even Joe Royle cant sort that bag of s**t out!

It litterally brought a tear to my eye watching us today, i love latics but i really cant carry on paying to watch people who dont care as much as me!

Thankyou !

I dont expect premiership footaball, i expect commitment and professionalism not the :censored: i saw today and many other games this season

Oh get over yourself.

What a commitment, one game under JR and you're off like a kiddy having a tant.

17 years? So, how does this season compare to numerous seasons in the late 90s?

We've had some great games, and some poor one. Back then we had some poor games and some mediocre, and sometimes a decent game. Do you remember how bad it was under talbot?

Eardley you are a joke!

bye then

Oh get over yourself.

What a commitment, one game under JR and you're off like a kiddy having a tant.

17 years? So, how does this season compare to numerous seasons in the late 90s?

We've had some great games, and some poor one. Back then we had some poor games and some mediocre, and sometimes a decent game. Do you remember how bad it was under talbot?

And has it got any better?

back then i went to games optimistic that we could win and maybe get out of this league, now I know that wont happen. Players are quite happy these days to move from club to club without a care in the world as to what theyve left behind. (8-9 loan signings) We are just left to pick the pieces up and be expected to watch that!

What good times have there been this season or last?

You need to keep it "real" and open your eyes!

Guest sheridans_world
And has it got any better?

back then i went to games optimistic that we could win and maybe get out of this league, now I know that wont happen. Players are quite happy these days to move from club to club without a care in the world as to what theyve left behind. (8-9 loan signings) We are just left to pick the pieces up and be expected to watch that!

What good times have there been this season or last?

You need to keep it "real" and open your eyes!

I thought you were leaving?

People like you don't understand we need more support when we are rubbish than when we are good. At least we have our hardcore the type that would never no matter what.

Every club has a hardcore mate, so your not on your own! although you might be if we keep playing like that!

I had a though in the car on the way home - watching Latics for the last 10 years or so, really is like wiping your arse on 20 pound notes!

Dont we say that every season...you keep believing mate im off!

Even Joe Royle cant sort that bag of :censored: out!

It litterally brought a tear to my eye watching us today, i love latics but i really cant carry on paying to watch people who dont care as much as me!

give your head a wobble, have a beer and see how you feel in the morning

latics are your team and always will be if you are a true supporter

i was first taken to latics 25 years ago against my will by my brother and the rest is history

its in my blood

it will be in my kids blood

like i said through thick and thin, i used to hate the dross football in the mid 80s, saw the good times, and now some good some bad.

reality check time we are a small club keeping our heads above water

what we dont need is people deserting the club after 17 years

id still support them if the played on clayton playing fields

Guest sheridans_world
Hes obviously frustrated as we all are and he has every right to be. The players just don;t care and its hard to watch when we pay 20 quid and they cant be botherd to turn up for 90mins a week!!!

Yes but there is coming on and having a moan, then coming on claiming lucifer will be taking over the earth and all hope for the rest of time is dead.

519FsMqnLHL._SL500_AA280_.jpg