Thats it! off I go...

I wonder if we'll see a return to the 3rd div north/south again? How many of these Tuesday night games are against teams at the other end of the country? Guaranteed a maximum of about 150/200 away fans. Although it will disappoint OASIS, would having all your opponents closer by lead to a bit more money sloshing around? Just a thought...

Might happen. It would further reduce the status of the game at this level, though.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it really matter when I posted my first post on here?

The fact of the matter is I've felt strongley enough to express exactly how im feeling about the club at this time. This is not based just on this one game is it? Even if it is Joe's return it's still the same players. The same players that simply dont care? Nothings gonna change for the remainder of this season as he cant bring in a whole new set of players. This is why im choosing to stay away.

I know im not on my own as the attendances have proved this season. TTA cant keep throwing money at this club and neither can I, so why cant the players realise this and buck their ideas up.

Maybe the other 4500 or so stay aways have chosen not to vent their anger on here, and explain why they will not return but I chose to. This thread was my first post and more than likely my last. Ive simply had enough and Im bored watching that crap, so why go anymore. Very sad to say but totally true.

Harry Dowd you really are a :censored: !

Well it's obvious that i've rilled a few people on here with my "first" post. I apoligise to anyone I may have offended.

The faith may have been lost here but who knows? Times are hard and I cant condone spending money on that product!

Maybe my second post will be more positive, could even be me coming back on eating my words!!!

Sorry Guys

Fickle/Lilly Liver/Moaner/Self Impotant/Deluded/Harry!

Don't worry Harry, I am not offended in the least. I've been called far worse. Lets face it we all react differently to the various disappointments we suffer following our team/s.

After disappointing results/performances etc, this board and JKL before it has been full of ill thought out posts/venomous diatribe/down right nonsense/abuse or just fans of other clubs coming on to take the mickey out of us true blues. It's also not a bad place to come and let off steam.

Those posts have had their points answered. All we as loyal fans ask is Keep the Faith. If you can't afford to go, then don't go. No one will blame you in those circumstances. You know better than anyone what you can justify spending on your lifes luxuries.

If you are a genuine fan then the members here will respect, but not necessarily agree with, your thoughts. If you were a rogue poster then the regulars would have no time for you and give you short shrift. Maybe it is just a coincidence you posting at this time, but thats for you to prove to the members of the board.

Have a nice day. :wink:

Cheers,

Harry

Why?

Localisation and regionalisation, as opposed to a national profile. It wouldn't stop there either. The biggger clubs in this divsion would embark on a scramble for some kind of second-tier 'Championship' to be created with a national reach.

Downscaling for shrinking clubs.

Localisation and regionalisation, as opposed to a national profile. It wouldn't stop there either. The biggger clubs in this divsion would embark on a scramble for some kind of second-tier 'Championship' to be created with a national reach.

Downscaling for shrinking clubs.

I've got to admit you're good at what you do.