Sheridan Out

Same old story from Shez the clown. Total inability to motivate a squad of players other managers in this division would give their right arm to manage. Gutless and spineless again, what does he say to them in the dressing room, nothing I guess cos the dressing room has obviously been lost.

Theres nothing there no plan B, nowt.

Sorry Shez its time to go, ohhhhhhhhhhhh hang on...................

Same old story from Shez the clown. Total inability to motivate a squad of players other managers in this division would give their right arm to manage. Gutless and spineless again, what does he say to them in the dressing room, nothing I guess cos the dressing room has obviously been lost.

I fear we would have got another tonking if Shez would have been in charge today. I hate to say it, but he has got a lot to answer for. Joe has got a tough job clearing up his mess. I'm sure he'll do it though, and I've much more faith in him than Shez.

Guest oa_exile

Personally I fear another mass clear out come the end of the season

Gutless and spineless again

Since the cant show a new Manager they are worthy of the shirt then time to show them the door :(

Edited by oa_exile

What a ridiculous thread.

JR has inherited this bunch of clueless clowns from that other useless clown.

Give Joe time he will sort it for next season

I thought we had a squad to go up but shez wasn't using them properly - can't motivate, no plan b etc etc?

It's funny how all the criticisms of shez on here virtually nullify each other when added together.

too close/lost dressing room

squad to go up/none of them good enough

no plan b/play 442

?