a memorable loss

fantastic loss today...after weeks of going home feeling dross tonight i feel good so much so that i might have a couple of vino's to get me to sleep...

it's good to lose ...it's good to lose and enjoy it...

keep thefaith and let the losses bring joy to your hearts :grin:

But the main thing...be there week, after week, after week! Regardless!!! Slackers, :censored:houses or shirkers! Nobody's bigger than OAFC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the Vino!!!

But the main thing...be there week, after week, after week! Regardless!!! Slackers, :censored:houses or shirkers! Nobody's bigger than OAFC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the Vino!!!

ha ha ha ..where did you bugger off to ..i need to speak to you see yopu next home game ..god bless

So what of those that go week after week and believe no one is bigger than oafc, but are pissed off with the dross served up by those who wear the hallowed blue and white? are they not allowed to say it's not acceptable?

So what of those that go week after week and believe no one is bigger than oafc, but are pissed off with the dross served up by those who wear the hallowed blue and white? are they not allowed to say it's not acceptable?

Hey...who says we ain't pissed off? Who says that ain't allowed? Who says it's unacceptable to say "it's unacceptable"??? No problem with any of it. It's those who turn their back and walk that's the problem. As you and I both know! B.Rovers, Colchester, Tramps at home....MK Scum, B.Rovers, Swindon away.....11 blues on pitch....same as Leeds, Everton, Man :censored:ty etc etc etc.

Edited by boundaryblue80

Hey...who says we ain't pissed off? Who says that ain't allowed? Who says it's unacceptable to say "it's unacceptable"??? No problem with any of it. It's those who turn their back and walk that's the problem. As you and I both know! B.Rovers, Colchester, Tramps at home....MK Scum, B.Rovers, Swindon away.....11 blues on pitch....same as Leeds, Everton, Man :censored:ty etc etc etc.

Absolutely spot on. As an exile in my case, make the games you can. As a local, do the same. Emotionally blackmail people to come with you. And, erm,.. keep the faith.

If the manager you want to be in charge gets sacked. So be it. keep going, as (let's face it) I/you could be wrong. It could be the next rollercoaster ride tomorrow.