For you rosey specs fans

To be honest I think awful is prob a bit much. We had chances to score and didnt take them. Im pretty impressed with supple as a keeper and hope we keep him. I think the players were doing their damnest to impress and nerves were definatly a factor. I also think Taylor had a good game -

The death knell sounds already for the season - Yet there is still 24 points to play for - A result at Cheltenham and against Orient could change things round a great deal.

It was a brilliant reception for Joe and I dont know what the gate was the ground seemed to be pretty full - The buzz around the stadium and inside was like the good ol days - Lets hope we can keep it going

Edited by IsleOfWightBlue

To be honest I think awful is prob a bit much. We had chances to score and didnt take them. Im pretty impressed with supple as a keeper and hope we keep him. I think the players were doing their damnest to impress and nerves were definatly a factor. I also think Porter had a good game -

The death knell sounds already for the season - Yet there is still 24 points to play for - A result at Cheltenham and against Orient could change things round a great deal.

It was a brilliant reception for Joe and I dont know what the gate was the ground seemed to be pretty full - The buzz around the stadium and inside was like the good ol days - Lets hope we can keep it going

PORTER?????

We were awful today..............

Too true!!

Were just a Team full of strangers on that pitch at the moment and have too many players that are happy to hide and not actively want the ball even when in possession.

The Answer to this wont be found until someone is given the job as manager on a permanent basis whether it be big Joe or somebody else as it will involve a massive clear out of the dead wood and a new team being built scratch on and off the pitch.