joe looking at another loan signing...

Hopefully a big target man, doesnt even have to be that good just someone who can hold the ball up. Never really replaced Porter who was excellent at making the ball stick.

Agree, said it all season mate. Savage was awesome yesterday - just the sort of big donkey we need!

Kabba seems to constantly have his back to goal and goes down blind alleys. I stevie wonder if he knows where the net is

I think the way we play doesnt really help Kabba, he plays best on the shoulder of the last defender making runs behind the defence, unfortuantley we have no one in midfield who can play the passes he needs.

A pointless signing I think, only because of the way we play though.

I think the way we play doesnt really help Kabba, he plays best on the shoulder of the last defender making runs behind the defence, unfortuantley we have no one in midfield who can play the passes he needs.

A pointless signing I think, only because of the way we play though.

be fantastic if he could use his contacts at citeh and get danny sturridge in....sadly i dont think he will.

how many strikers have we tried this season??? and none of them can play alongside hughes and score.now hughes is struggling we got little or no cover

be fantastic if he could use his contacts at citeh and get danny sturridge in....sadly i dont think he will.

how many strikers have we tried this season??? and none of them can play alongside hughes and score.now hughes is struggling we got little or no cover

All thanks to the previous manager that mate. we started the season with 4 decent options in Hughes, Lewi, O'Grady and Davies. Now it's Hughes, Lewi and Wolfy...oh an dthe latest loanee that has contributed sod all along with his peers - Byfield, Ormerod and fat arse, now it may be down to desire or it may be down to a lack of service, personally i reckon it's a mixture of both.