New Kits for Next Season

OoohRoger

I was told in the club shop yesterday that the new tangerine away kit would be available before the end of the season!

With regard to the new home kit, has anyone heard any rumours about what it will be like? I hear we're going retro with that as well and it will be white with a broad blue stripe? Will most certainly be white shorts I would have thought.

I was told in the club shop yesterday that the new tangerine away kit would be available before the end of the season!

With regard to the new home kit, has anyone heard any rumours about what it will be like? I hear we're going retro with that as well and it will be white with a broad blue stripe? Will most certainly be white shorts I would have thought.

If the new home kit is white with a broad blue stripe, that'll do nicely for me! However, it needs to be like the 2000/2001 shirt, but with a blue & white back also, and a blue panel on the sleeves - not blue sleeves as on the 1999/2000 shirt. Ackey has got the right idea!

http://www.premiershirts.net/fsd/fsdenglis...hamathletic.htm

A half attempt at a mock up... I really should...

a. be doing real work

b. spend more time on this to make it look even 1/2 decent

latics_HK.gif

I understand our away kit having hints of orange but surely our home kit should only be white and blue? Like the kit you have done acky but with just white replacing the orange bits and blue replacing the orange on the shorts...

the shorts have not been changed from the image i Bastardised... I would go for blue too.

I may have a tinker with it this afternoon and take the TANGERINE :wink: out...

Orange!? Crazy fool! :wink:

i apologise tangerine...definately not orange...

Oldham_Athletic_1962-1966-fs.gif

This one is the original designs - which the club are rumoured to be using as their guide for the new design, one which as Rummy points out makes me want to vomit if it is anything like the T-scum-X shirt we had.

latics_HK.gif

This one is a mock up I made in about 10 mins to show what potentially it could look like. The shorts have not been changed from the original I used, so I'd gues they'll be all white, or that the tangerine section on them will in fact be blue.

When I get home tonight I'll mock up a better version of how I expect it to look... obviously I don't need to tell you these are my ideas and that in no way are they official designs or do I have any ties to the club.

Also, I expect there to be less tangerine on the official one - but I'd already done it and I couldn't be bothered to go back trough and change it!

Ack

I'll start making it then :wink:

For the record, as always, badges etc. remain the copyright of Oldham Athletic and the designs are simply my interpretation of rumour... this is not set in stone fact or anything.

I personally prefer the first one, but that being said I don't like the kit with more white on it anyway... too T***X for my liking! So I'd actually prefer an all blue one!

I'll start making it then :wink:

For the record, as always, badges etc. remain the copyright of Oldham Athletic and the designs are simply my interpretation of rumour... this is not set in stone fact or anything.

I personally prefer the first one, but that being said I don't like the kit with more white on it anyway... too T***X for my liking! So I'd actually prefer an all blue one!

I think you could get your wish. According to Mr Hardy, it will be nothing like your design! Ah well... Rumours are only rumours eh? Why not design us something you think would be appropriate in all blue? Would be interested to see what you come up with....

Aye, Hardy probably saw them and realised the error of his ways... :wink:

I wish, if that was the case I could make money from this stuff, as it is I'm in the process of fiddling with the template I have, so I may have something within a couple of days... its a good way to relax for me... like semi-productive doodling!