Latics World Goes Widescreen

Matt

LATICS WORLD GOES WIDESCREEN!

The club's media team have upgraded the Latics World service and will now be offering all interview and feature videos in 16:9 widescreen - or also known as Vose-o-vision. Recent equipment upgrades mean that OAFC media can now offer the popular format as part of the official subscriber service - one of the fastest-growing in the league!

2jcyh3b.jpg

Stu Vose later did not comment, "Well, we really had to make the move for the new system - we just couldn't fit Greegs' arse in the camera, and we had to position the cameras fifty feet away to interview Big Joe.", he didn't add, "...it's a good job Starbuck isn't playing mind, we may have had to go the whole hog and get in IMAX technology."

2vv2vza.jpg

Latics' new viewing mode replaces the standard versions, and supersedes the now defunct RONNIE-VISION and SHEZcam...

pad04.jpg

n1xrn4.jpg

Rummy's been, ahem, "busy" with the picture of Gregan's arse. He just wanted to make sure the "angle and lighting" were correct, y'know?

It took me four hours with photoshop.

The VOSE3D "Nearly-there" experience was ditched because nobody wanted to "be anywhere near nearly there"....

Quite an accomplishment with only the one free hand...

It was.

Oh I see, no - it wasn't doing what you think it was doing - it was holding the phone while I contacted SETI asking them if they could re-direct some of that @Home processing power to my PC, so I could render Greegs' behind.

It was.

Oh I see, no - it wasn't doing what you think it was doing - it was holding the phone while I contacted SETI asking them if they could re-direct some of that @Home processing power to my PC, so I could render Greegs' behind.

But your forgetting, after your computer exhausts itself rendering Gregans arse.....up steps Mark Crossley...

Further News Flash, Due to the current injury crisis at Latics Big Gord is now registered as a player...

Now that is something the combined power of all supercomputers at NASA would friggin struggle with!!!!!!!!