BIG JOE

Stevie_J

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated.

Absolute Class!

Have loads of such scripts going through my head now... mainly around Andy Liddell... Have created this scenario where Joe asks him to pass him a cup of tea that is two metres away from him, but Lids is incapable of moving and just points at it.... "Andy you have been Evicted" *but he has to physically carried out of the dressing room by Tommy and Dux as he cant Move*

... its amusing me anyway... :wink:

What an amazingly funny thread ..... could turn in to a series Rummy :)

Stevie_J writes the scripts, and I do the graphics. I don't know how much stuff he's got - I imagine there's quite a bit of material tbh, but I'll keep knocking the cartoons out as long as there's something to work with!

You have got to keep this going...it can be like a daily update/cartoon of latics....its priceless.

Its a must read for most latics fans with a sense of humour...lets face it we have little else to cheer about.

can you not move it up the foodchain and give it a better spot....like the first thing you seen when you login?

It deserves more credit...move it on up lads!!!!