Oasis Heaton Park Gigs

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

Was just wandering how many people are going over to Heaton Park this summer to any of the Oasis gigs. If so, have you recieved or heard anything about ticket despatch?

ticketmaster sent them out yesterday, seetickets are showing week commencing 18th may, but both say they can come up to 3 days before the event

where did you get yours from?

Ticketmaster mate - when I say they came today I actually mean the Royal Mail posted one of those Special Delivery slips because i wasn't in to sign for them. Having seen the email I assume it is the tickets that have been....

Ticketmaster mate - when I say they came today I actually mean the Royal Mail posted one of those Special Delivery slips because i wasn't in to sign for them. Having seen the email I assume it is the tickets that have been....

Is it by the Postie with the Royal Mail special delivery? Same method with ticketline.

Got a text from seetickets today saying the tickets have been posted today by special delivery and will arrive on Friday.

Might have two to sell - PM me if any of you are interested.

I should add, the two spares I might have are for the SATURDAY gig.

I'm going on the Thursday, tickets came yesterday via a bloke in a Land Rover. Only allowed to take sealed 500ml bottled water wtf?

It's bollocks, innit.

How much will a can/bottle of lager be...4 quid for 330ml ???