World Twenty20

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Useless tit

3 wickets he's cost us now.

He's cost us the game now, what a brainless :censored:wit! Collingwood out, useless, useless captain in shortened formats. Why the hell he was reinstated I will never know. As I said earlier in the week BOTTOM of the group!

Broad is the worst player in the history of the world!

Dear god that's awful. Dreadful. Shameful.

He's missed two run outs. One so easy a dead cat would have got it. A drop that aforementioned dead cat could have caught and then throws the ball a million miles on a reasonbly hitable run out.

The better team won.

Dear god that's awful. Dreadful. Shameful.

He's missed two run outs. One so easy a dead cat would have got it. A drop that aforementioned dead cat could have caught and then throws the ball a million miles on a reasonbly hitable run out.

The better team won.

It's embarassing, as well as Holland played how the hell can you let a bunch weed dealers and tulip farmers beat you and at the home of cricket too.

All we need now is for the overpaid primadonnas to get dicked in Kazhakstan (and bearing in mind how we struggled for an hour at Wembley, not beyond the realms of possibility) and it'll be another 'proud' weekend for English sport.

The Aussies will be laughing their cocks off!

500-1 !?!?!

If I'd known that I'd have had a tenner on it. And I'm not a betting man.

I doubt Holland were 500/1 to win the game (more like that for the tourney). England were beaten by the better side, we were in a commanding position at 110/1 of 11 (or something like that) and yet we only got 161- not good enough. Holland caught their catches (their ground fielding wasn't the greatest), bowled well, and batted superbly. They deserved to win. Fortunately for us the Pakistanis looked woeful during the warm-up games and on form (before this game) we should probably beat them. I wonder how many of that Dutch team are earning 200k/year, I would imagine that a lot of them are amateurs but they were simply better than our professionals. Our internationals don't play enough 20/20 and it showed I think we should get out of the habit of having the internationals not play for their counties in 20/20 and stop having meaningless 2 game test series watched by one man, his dog and some school kids on a jolly. The best people were the umpires, they could have bought the teams off and no one would have blamed them, the Dutch would have still won but now they can hold their heads up knowing they beat England in a fair full game of 20/20

It's embarassing, as well as Holland played how the hell can you let a bunch weed dealers and tulip farmers beat you and at the home of cricket too.

All we need now is for the overpaid primadonnas to get dicked in Kazhakstan (and bearing in mind how we struggled for an hour at Wembley, not beyond the realms of possibility) and it'll be another 'proud' weekend for English sport.

The Aussies will be laughing their cocks off!

:lol:

Our internationals don't play enough 20/20 and it showed I think we should get out of the habit of having the internationals not play for their counties in 20/20 and stop having meaningless 2 game test series watched by one man, his dog and some school kids on a jolly.

Strange. I think we should get out of the habit of our proper players playing in meaningless kids cricket format games, and concentrate on proper five (alright two with the Windies) day games.

Can't agree more with Prozac about Collingwood and his ability to captain short format games. I'd axe him now and stick Key in charge. Maybe pick a player that can take wickets and score a shed load of sixes instead. Not that there'd be anyone like that in the England squad not playing at the moment. No.

NB. Broad is useless? Hmm, I beg to differ. Maybe in this token gesture of a sport, but in the proper game he is the up and coming England bowler.

Strange. I think we should get out of the habit of our proper players playing in meaningless kids cricket format games, and concentrate on proper five (alright two with the Windies) day games.

Can't agree more with Prozac about Collingwood and his ability to captain short format games. I'd axe him now and stick Key in charge. Maybe pick a player that can take wickets and score a shed load of sixes instead. Not that there'd be anyone like that in the England squad not playing at the moment. No.

NB. Broad is useless? Hmm, I beg to differ. Maybe in this token gesture of a sport, but in the proper game he is the up and coming England bowler.

Agree about Broady, he had a mare yes, but he has proved more than useful with bat and ball over the last two years and he'll only improve, if I have a regular criticism of him it is the fact he's so expensive in the shortened formats. But given his progress in the Test Arena I wouldn't write him off yet.

:lol: Me and Sav watched it with a few beers at his house and said exactly the same thing!

Collingwood out!

No matter how dreadful Collingwood is you can't blame him for Broad being just awful.

2 clear, and I mean unmissable, run outs. One he freaks out and misses, second he dives and hits the stumps WITHOUT THE DAMN BALL!!! and he then drops an easy catch... OK, bad day you forgive him... then he does THAT

Game over, shouldn't play for the rest of the (very short now!) tournament.