Busy August

Zorrro

Orient and Millwall in quick succession, then Brentford on the bank holiday weekend. That's going to be a proper beezer!

And then dont forget Brizzle rovers on SATURDAY 12th september... yes, that is a SATURDAY! :banana3:

Sweet Jesus, I'm going to be hammered.....

Really??? Fan-bloody-tastic.

Better warn the wife...*

*who's staying at mine then!

I've not done Bristol before. August and early September could be absolute carnage. Is the bank holiday not the weekend before Brentford or am I all over the place with dates?

I've not done Bristol before. August and early September could be absolute carnage. Is the bank holiday not the weekend before Brentford or am I all over the place with dates?

That is because its never been on a bloody saturday before. I'd expect you to be present and correct (and very very drunk) this year sunshine...

11am start in the town centre... slowly working our way up Gloucester Road. Its gotta be...

Really??? Fan-bloody-tastic.

Better warn the wife...*

*who's staying at mine then!

Speaking to Joe last night the wedding party stags are having a get together Friday night, then it's open house Sat for anyone else wanting to stay over and join us.

I'm looking into rooms for the night, hopefully some cheap ones should be available throught the uni's there.

Any other ideas of places bigfin?

Speaking to Joe last night the wedding party stags are having a get together Friday night, then it's open house Sat for anyone else wanting to stay over and join us.

I'm looking into rooms for the night, hopefully some cheap ones should be available throught the uni's there.

Any other ideas of places bigfin?

Err.. seeing my wife is the Operations Manager for a very large student accommodation provider in Brizzle... you want me to ask the question?

Drop me an e-mail buddy with numbers etc... if so...

Err.. seeing my wife is the Operations Manager for a very large student accommodation provider in Brizzle... you want me to ask the question?

Drop me an e-mail buddy with numbers etc... if so...

yeh kind of forgot about that ..................... D'oh

Eyup,

Defo up for the brizzle. Was the idea not to hop over the water sat eve for a taste of welshness?

Either or for me but would need accom for the stay at either. Theyd be 2 of us heading down.

Already picked a selection of fancy dress costumes from our costume store!

Mark-You up for the masters? Bout 20 of us all booked so far.

That is because its never been on a bloody saturday before. I'd expect you to be present and correct (and very very drunk) this year sunshine...

11am start in the town centre... slowly working our way up Gloucester Road. Its gotta be...

I'll be there. I think I will arrive in Bristol around 2pm, go for a few orderly cokes and leave straight after the final whistle. 2009/10 - the season to be sensible*

*In no way is anything I write on this board binding. This, frankly, would be a stupid thing to do with so many close trips. Time to get on the Trainline methinks!!

• 3 weeks later...
And then dont forget Brizzle rovers on SATURDAY 12th september... yes, that is a SATURDAY! :banana3:

Sweet Jesus, I'm going to be hammered.....

:angry:

am in rotterdam this bloody weekend :disappointed: ...with a load of gasheads :lol: