Michael Jackson Dies

Ackey

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BBC is reporting the suspected cardiac arrest, nothing about him dying (yet).

Indeed. CNN are also following the same line. Sky with their more sensationalist approach are reporting this. TMZ, despite questionable ethics, are usually quite accurate with this kind of thing. They're a huge organisation in the US. They run the Celebrity media from top to bottom over there.

Indeed. CNN are also following the same line. Sky with their more sensationalist approach are reporting this. TMZ, despite questionable ethics, are usually quite accurate with this kind of thing. They're a huge organisation in the US. They run the Celebrity media from top to bottom over there.

Yeah unfortunately, I believe it will be announced 'official'. TMZ have had an accurate reputation in the past for revealing things first. Just showing all the signs. Family members being called there, some witnessed going in crying, cordoning off the hospital anticipating a media frenzy. Just get the impression the authorities know, have been given a heads up of the seriousness to prepare for the mass media impact.

Edited by ste1987

Yeah unfortunately, I believe it will be announced 'official'. TMZ have had an accurate reputation in the past for revealing things first. Just showing all the signs. Family members being called there, some witnessed going in crying, cordoning off the hospital anticipating a media frenzy. Just get the impression the authorities know, have been given a heads up of the seriousness to prepare for the mass media impact.

Twitter has exploded. I'm getting maxed out hits (tweet deck only reports 100 at an update) every minute. Madness. They're all spelling it wrong too. 'kin idiots.

Twitter has exploded. I'm getting maxed out hits (tweet deck only reports 100 at an update) every minute. Madness. They're all spelling it wrong too. 'kin idiots.

I noticed that haha. For it to be trending more than the correct spelling is ridiculous!

Also find it ridiculous people are still bidding, as of within the last half hour, £300 plus on ebay..

Edited by ste1987

Is this our JFK or Elvis moment?

Elvis, I'd say.

First album I ever got was off the wall on tape.

But you can't get deader than dead. The only reason to stay up is to watch the influence on Twitter and I'm too sleepy for that. RIP MJ. Thanks for the memories.