Michael Jackson Dies

Ackey

The best one was on one of the 24 hours news channels last night, the studio anchor said "we go live now to Times Square in New York where our reporter has managed to get an interview with someone high up in the music business, for the latest we go LIVE!!" - It cut to New York and the reporter starts "I'm talking to Joe 6Pack who works in that ticket booth behind us selling tickets, what are your thoughts at this time" - It was all done with a straight face and presented as Fact x Importance = NEWS.

Pure Day Today that mate.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to inside sources, Michael Jackson is to be melted down and made into toys, so kids can play with him for a change!

You heard wrong, they are making him into kiddy drinking cups so that the kids can get their lips around his rim.

"Pet chimp Bubbles not invited to funeral

Jackson's pet chimp Bubbles has not received an invitation to the singer's funeral. The 26-year-old chimp, who Jackson rescued from a cancer research centre in 1985, lived with the star until he started becoming aggressive. Bubbles, who now stays in Florida, will apparently spend the day of Jackson's funeral listening to "calming flute music", a spokesperson for the Center For Great Apes

said. These days, his time is mostly taken up by painting, listening to music and playing with another chimp called Sam"

WTF !!!!!!

:laught16: :laught16: :laught16:

"Pet chimp Bubbles not invited to funeral

Jackson's pet chimp Bubbles has not received an invitation to the singer's funeral. The 26-year-old chimp, who Jackson rescued from a cancer research centre in 1985, lived with the star until he started becoming aggressive. Bubbles, who now stays in Florida, will apparently spend the day of Jackson's funeral listening to "calming flute music", a spokesperson for the Center For Great Apes

said. These days, his time is mostly taken up by painting, listening to music and playing with another chimp called Sam"

WTF !!!!!!

:laught16: :laught16: :laught16:

i had to google 'bubbles chimp michael jackson funeral' cos i thought you'd made that up. Oh dear Christ. "It is thought that Bubbles has not yet been told about Jackson’s death" - well there's no easy way to break such tragic news to a chimpanzee who's incapable of speech,is there?

i had to google 'bubbles chimp michael jackson funeral' cos i thought you'd made that up. Oh dear Christ. "It is thought that Bubbles has not yet been told about Jackson’s death" - well there's no easy way to break such tragic news to a chimpanzee who's incapable of speech,is there?

I would have thought over a beer and a cigar?

"Jade Goody and Michael Jackson will look after each other in heaven,' says reality TV star's mother

Reality TV star Jade Goody's mother Jackiey Budden says she believes the duo are together in the afterlife, and that they will be looking out for each other. Budden, who lost daughter Goody to cancer in March, says she is currently grieving for both stars. "They're together and I'm thinking of them every day. I know they will look after each other." Famously, Jackson telephoned Goody to wish her well during her illness.

(Daily Star)."

FECK OFF !!!!!!