Transient members

Oi you lot!!! :wink:

Do you take transient members? My new job has me down in London for the next 6 weeks (starting next Monday) then every other week for a few days.

Just wondered if there would be anyone about that fancied a few scoops if there was nowt else to do.

Cheers,

Derek.

Certainly. A few pre-season drinkys wouldn't go amiss, I wouldn't have thought.

As an aside, have we got any OASIS members in or around Putney?

My (Fake) dad is vaguely round that way-ish. IIRC it's pretty easy for anyone who can access Clap'aaaarm, so all of my current cru in my yard (who of course we are arses about and don't meet up out of season, despite saying we will)

My (Fake) dad is vaguely round that way-ish. IIRC it's pretty easy for anyone who can access Clap'aaaarm, so all of my current cru in my yard (who of course we are arses about and don't meet up out of season, despite saying we will)

Your correct with the 'vaguely' bit :huh:

Your correct with the 'vaguely' bit :huh:

Well, it's the western half isn't it? TBH my knowledge of where Dave lives is a bit vague, being based in on when he decanted me from his car after driving down from Leeds on New Years Day.

I'm actually planning to take the missus (a non-football fan - well, her entire family are Newcastle season ticket holders) to a few games dahn here this season. Might see if she's up for some OASISing.

just hope she can drink thats what its about footballs just an excuse

Certainly. A few pre-season drinkys wouldn't go amiss, I wouldn't have thought.

As an aside, have we got any OASIS members in or around Putney?

Hi Ryan

I'm now "Between the Commons" (Clapham and Wandswotrth) and so can am about 15 / 20 mins from Putney.

What are you thinking? Pre-season drinks by the river?

Alreet Alex.

I start a new job in Putney on August 3rd. Post-work drinkies are definitely on the agenda, but pre-season ones around that area could well be a masterstroke. Depends if we can drag the North(oftheriver)erners out of their dank hovels :wink:

Hi Ryan

I'm now "Between the Commons" (Clapham and Wandswotrth) and so can am about 15 / 20 mins from Putney.

What are you thinking? Pre-season drinks by the river?

Have you moved yet Alex? I vaguely recall you saying you were going to get a place in the roof terrace inbetween us making total twats of ourselves on the way back from a match. Incidentally I don't have your number since my beercan malfunction on the way to Orient, drop me a text. Some OASIS lagerage should be easily arranged, I can even tell Croydon Boy what bus to get on ;)

Andy - I have moved but not in the way I wanted. A little bit irritating but too long a story to tell on here. I will PM you my number. I've lost loads of numbers recently and not sure if I still have yours. Some OASIS drinks sound like a bit of a plan. I'm planning a couple of quiet weekends this month so I'm sure they could get interrupted!!

Ryan - New job in Putney and post work drinks sound like a plan. I'm working in Olympia at the moment so can get to Putney easily after the school bell tolls and we're allowed out of work. If the weather keeps up (and it wont now and I will be persecuted for it) its certainly a great location for a few drinks