7/7 Conspiracy on BBC2

Ackey

A lot of injuries from Bombs are caused by the intense pressure wave....which mashes internal organs.

Exactly. This theory claimed that it was impossible for certain aspects of a persons belongings to survive such a blast, which is not true, they can be thrown great distances suffering a charing as opposed to being disintigrated.

How come all mentalists have beards?

The way he goes on about the 4 muslim lads being actors, gets a bit boring after a bit, and when he says the photo of all 4 is a fake.

I wonder if he watched the programme last night!

How come all mentalists have beards?

The way he goes on about the 4 muslim lads being actors, gets a bit boring after a bit, and when he says the photo of all 4 is a fake.

I wonder if he watched the programme last night!

Oh course he did, they're all attention seeking whores! He probably now tells people the BBC are in on it so that they get good news coverage!!

It's true about the beards though... but without mine I look about 13 so it's not coming off! :grin:

there's no way i'm sitting through an hour of that (i managed about a minute)...but why at the beginning, in amongst all the images of the London bombings, is there a photo of George Galloway's cat routine on big brother?

Edited by rosa

If you watch a programme that's poorly produced and and badly researched then you will probably decide straight away that all this talk of conspiracies for a one world government are bull:censored:. If you watch Zeitgeist you may start to see things differently.

If you watch a programme that's poorly produced and and badly researched then you will probably decide straight away that all this talk of conspiracies for a one world government are bull:censored:. If you watch Zeitgeist you may start to see things differently.

The one world government theory has been around for decades and more... if there's a one world governement I have a simple question: Why the in the hell do we keep blowing this :censored: out of each other!?

The one world government theory has been around for decades and more... if there's a one world governement I have a simple question: Why the in the hell do we keep blowing this :censored: out of each other!?

Just watch Zeitgeist, it isn't necessarilly about a one world government, more the control that people have that we don't elect. Even if you don't believe any conspiracy theories, it's a very interesting documentary and won numerous awards. It's far too big for me to explain on here (can't be bothered writing an essay).

Just watch Zeitgeist, it isn't necessarilly about a one world government, more the control that people have that we don't elect. Even if you don't believe any conspiracy theories, it's a very interesting documentary and won numerous awards. It's far too big for me to explain on here (can't be bothered writing an essay).

People always want an answer about why things happen. Since God died, the Market has been a big one, as has the Jewish-Bolshevik conspiracy, the CIA, the Illuminati and many others. Regarding the first, those who have actually rewad Adam Smith will see through it - it is AS IF an invisible hand was organising things - but in fact the outcome is an unintended and unpredictable outcome of a practically infinite number of individual human preferences and actions. If there was a world government controlling everything, we would all starve to death. If you want to see a dominant military power, look to the fact that the US has military estabishments in over half of the world's countries, but they can no more control outcomes for the whole world than they can in their own back yard.

Zeitgeist IS a poorly made documentary.

The Jesus myth is nothing new. I was aware of most of the stuff when I was about 10 years old and was taught about some of the stuff in R.E. The church have admitted for a while now that they based Christian rituals on similar lines to pagan rituals as to make it easier for people to convert. I can admit though that to some people this news could be new but its hardly groundbreaking.

9/11 stuff has been debunked by the majority of credible historians. I am always amazed when people say "do your research on the net - its all there". Unsurprisingly none of the 9/11 conspiracies have been published in any credible journal of any sort.

As for the third bit about bankers causing the second world war. This is just another attack on the Jewish and is taken straight from the Protocols of Zion (an alleged Jewish/Masonic plot to control take over the world - again proven to be faked but half the world chooses to believe it to be true).

People always want an answer about why things happen. Since God died, the Market has been a big one, as has the Jewish-Bolshevik conspiracy, the CIA, the Illuminati and many others. Regarding the first, those who have actually rewad Adam Smith will see through it - it is AS IF an invisible hand was organising things - but in fact the outcome is an unintended and unpredictable outcome of a practically infinite number of individual human preferences and actions. If there was a world government controlling everything, we would all starve to death. If you want to see a dominant military power, look to the fact that the US has military estabishments in over half of the world's countries, but they can no more control outcomes for the whole world than they can in their own back yard.

That is very true. If you look at all the big empires including the Romans, British and Soviet, they have all fallen apart because of how hard it is to control and the cost of maintaining"outposts".