Incident on Broadway

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David's? Excellent establishment. Chips, fried rice and curry from there is/was the greatest meal ever.

Indeed Zorro...and although i realise we're diverting from topic a tad, I believe Dave is now not there and has gone back?!? to Hong Kong....or so was the case a month or two ago...hence it's demise.

Indeed Zorro...and although i realise we're diverting from topic a tad, I believe Dave is now not there and has gone back?!? to Hong Kong....or so was the case a month or two ago...hence it's demise.

Yeah, a friend of mine who likes his chips kicked off in there with the new owners, said they've ruined the best chippy in Oldham.

Ay.

Omar would've made sure he didn't step on the wrong package. Made sure no civilian got capped neither, hear me bro?

I got the shotgun, you got the briefcase :grin:

Machete attacks in Shaw, shootings in Chadderton. Crazy. Royton seems to be fine. For now....

I think that Chippy is ok, although i aint been there for about 3 months.

Used to be fun in those days didnt it Geoff walking to school though the streets of Werneth. Alright until you got detension and had to walk home one your own.....Not that i ever did :wink:

Not as bad as when we were at Warren lane though and you missed the bus home and had to walk through Glodwick :shock:

Not all Chadderton is bad its alright around here (Middleton Road, Firwood Park), but we are looking at properties in Saddleworth so we dont give a :censored::lol::wink:

I live behind Mills Hill school , not far from you , where do you go drinking? :wink:

As for the shootings, unfortunately it is a very worrying time when certain communities are possessing a commodity such in quantity and valuable enough to shoot each other over.

Whilst not wanting to agree with using weapons to solve disputes, i hope that the 'innocents' are kept to a minimum and that those involved indeed receive their correct punishments of their peers!! - They certainly won't be missed!!!

No, they wont. Other people will step into the breach and the blatant failures of prohibition will continue.

As for the shootings, unfortunately it is a very Whilst not wanting to agree with using weapons to solve disputes, i hope that the 'innocents' are kept to a minimum and that those involved indeed receive their correct punishments of their peers!! - They certainly won't be missed!!!

are you suggesting that this lad, who was shot at midnight on a Wednesday in a car park well known for drug dealing, was in some way not an "innocent"?

Edited by dfOAFC

are you suggesting that the lad who was shot at midnight on a Wednesday in a car park well known for drug dealng was in some way not an "innocent"?

Inflammatory comment time......I don't think I know a 21 year old asian who hasn't dealt prohibited substances.

Edit for clarity - meaning male and from Oldham.

Edited by Stitch_KTF

I think that Chippy is ok, although i aint been there for about 3 months.

Used to be fun in those days didnt it Geoff walking to school though the streets of Werneth. Alright until you got detension and had to walk home one your own.....Not that i ever did :wink:

Not as bad as when we were at Warren lane though and you missed the bus home and had to walk through Glodwick :shock:

I remember doing the walk through Werneth Park after detention :unsure:

I live behind Mills Hill school , not far from you , where do you go drinking? :wink:

I dont drink around here razza, i used to live up watersheddings and is were all my mates still live so i just go up there still

but if you want to buy me a pint - i wont say no :wink::grin:

Inflammatory comment time......I don't think I know a 21 year old asian who hasn't dealt prohibited substances.

Edit for clarity - meaning male and from Oldham.

:unsure:

anyone fancy a sweep???

i'm going for 12 pages.

:unsure:

anyone fancy a sweep???

i'm going for 12 pages.

:lol:

(I think) it's a fact.

No doubt it's partly due to me being stripped of a particular liberty and thus be driven into frequent contact with a criminal underworld that I, and no doubt many others, would otherwise avoid. :wink:

Edited by Stitch_KTF

:lol:

(I think) it's a fact.

No doubt it's partly due to me being stripped of a particular liberty and thus be driven into frequent contact with a criminal underworld that I, and no doubt many others, would otherwise avoid. :wink:

Firwood Park is still a nice area and better not become known as the 'ghetto' like other parts of Chadderton haha

Firwood Park is still a nice area and better not become known as the 'ghetto' like other parts of Chadderton haha

I've never had Chadderton down as being particularly rough. It's the likes of Derker, Littlemoor, Glodwick and Holts where I wear my seatbelt.

I've never had Chadderton down as being particularly rough. It's the likes of Derker, Littlemoor, Glodwick and Holts where I wear my seatbelt.

unfortunately, parts of it are now, eg, the estate off Coalshaw Green Rd.

this shooting, however, happened in Werneth to somebody from Werneth.

I dont drink around here razza, i used to live up watersheddings and is were all my mates still live so i just go up there still

but if you want to buy me a pint - i wont say no :wink::grin:

Lol was just wondering if you went in the Hunt Lane or the Rose or anywhere

Littlemoor is nowhere near as bad as Derker, Glodwick and Holts

It’s crazy that we still live in a world where only the bad people are allowed to sell certain products and carry weapons. IF you could buy your gear from Boots and decent citizens had assault rifles a lot of lives would not be ruined.