How do I Join?

orenburg

Hello fellow fans,

how do I join the group? Latics fan of many years. Born and bred in Droylsden (don't flame me for that !!!)

Now live in Wraysbury which is between Heathrow and Windsor. Go to most games within 90 mins drive

of here and get to about 10 home games a season as the folks still live in Audenshaw. Will be up for

a pre game drink before Orient away. Just tell me where I need to go. Hope to meet you all soon.

Kev.

Hello mate. Wait for Markoasis to come along - he'll give you the full heads up. He might even put you on his OASIS Newsletter email distribution list... don't hold your breath though; eh, Mark? <_<

Keep checking back a bit closer to the Orient game. Details of meeting points/times will be posted in due course.

Hello mate. Wait for Markoasis to come along - he'll give you the full heads up. He might even put you on his OASIS Newsletter email distribution list... don't hold your breath though; eh, Mark? <_<

Keep checking back a bit closer to the Orient game. Details of meeting points/times will be posted in due course.

Does that still happen, or have I been ex-communicated too...?

Eh, Mark <_<

Welcome aboard Kev... we will be the ones probably outside the pub at orient, most defininitely drinking.

Edited by BigfinLatic

Hello fellow fans,

how do I join the group? Latics fan of many years. Born and bred in Droylsden (don't flame me for that !!!)

Now live in Wraysbury which is between Heathrow and Windsor. Go to most games within 90 mins drive

of here and get to about 10 home games a season as the folks still live in Audenshaw. Will be up for

a pre game drink before Orient away. Just tell me where I need to go. Hope to meet you all soon.

Kev.

welcome to the board kev!

Sean.

Reason for edit: I didnt read that this thread is in oasis so removed a few things lol!

Edited by thelaticsfan

welcome to the board kev!

my advice would be just jump straight in with discussions,

be careful though, there are some on this board who can be a bit harsh sometimes especially to new posters, just remember were not all like that though! lol

Sean.

:blink:

Leeslover can be a bit harsh with that initiation ceremony involving his old underpants and Marks's colleted toenail clipping since the 1980's... but you will generally find OASIS are a nice bunch...

:wink:

Leeslover can be a bit harsh with that initiation ceremony involving his old underpants and Marks's colleted toenail clipping since the 1980's... but you will generally find OASIS are a nice bunch...

Your hair sorted itself out after a few shampoos didn't it? Stop being a big nancy.

I believe the Mark is busy doctoring phos to suggest that he was a member of the 92 group when he was actually wandering around the town hall in Aix en Provence, having a cigarette and wondering why his lift hadn't arrived yet.

Welcome aboard Kev. You'll be gutted to hear I'll not be at Orient ;)

BBQ?

As I posted elsewhere, I will be on Midlander-culling duties in Leicester. If I find time I will pop into the 30th birthday party of the lass at whose wedding I was best man at, but I suppose I had better wash the blood off my hands and scythe first.

I specifically instructed my friends who had the Masters date barbecue last not to pick 25th July this year out of remembered bitterness, failing to see that I had already accepted a wedding invite for that day already :-(

This is not to be mentioned. Kev will then come along to Orient looking for a quiet pint and before he knows it he will be doing 10 sprints down Leyton High Road, a pint and a McDs double cheeseburger at the end of each one and is only allowed into the ground if he does it in under 30 mins. Sometimes Latics just isnt worth it...

I too am unsure if I will be at Orient. I am hoping to be at Millwall though

Guys,

thanks for the warm welcome. Sounds like I might need to be ready for a

decent initiation service on Leyton High Street !!!!

See you there and Millwall & Brentford just a few for starters.

Kev.

I've trained my troops so well that they do all the work for me!!! I'll be posting up meet times nearer the game Kev.... catch you at Leyton

This is not to be mentioned. Kev will then come along to Orient looking for a quiet pint and before he knows it he will be doing 10 sprints down Leyton High Road, a pint and a McDs double cheeseburger at the end of each one and is only allowed into the ground if he does it in under 30 mins. Sometimes Latics just isnt worth it...

I too am unsure if I will be at Orient. I am hoping to be at Millwall though

What the bloody hell is this? Two men down already for the biggest lash up of the season? :queerim9:

Poor.

Think you will both have some catching up to do at brentford... something like as mentioned above but involving all 4 pubs at the ground....

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Since registering this is one of a few times i've used the site so 'Hello!'

I'm a Cardiff based Latic, from 2002 to date I have lived away from the North West with work.

I'll be making the trip to BP on the 8th and since I won't be working I am heading to Millwall on the 18th too and it'd be great to meet up with some like minded folk!! I'll look out for the OASIS info nearer the time as it said for the Orient match.

Cheers

Tim

What the bloody hell is this? Two men down already for the biggest lash up of the season? :queerim9:

Poor.

Think you will both have some catching up to do at brentford... something like as mentioned above but involving all 4 pubs at the ground....

Now you mention it, I've only ever been in the New Inn. It's a thought, although I shan't be running at any stage.

Hi all,

Since registering this is one of a few times i've used the site so 'Hello!'

I'm a Cardiff based Latic, from 2002 to date I have lived away from the North West with work.

I'll be making the trip to BP on the 8th and since I won't be working I am heading to Millwall on the 18th too and it'd be great to meet up with some like minded folk!! I'll look out for the OASIS info nearer the time as it said for the Orient match.

Cheers

Tim

Hi Tim

We have several members from Greater Wales. Bigfin is probably the most active on here so he will probably be along soon to fill you in.