NFL 2009

Might be worth seeing if they can talk Tim Tebow out of college at Florida..

Tebow (Florida) has finished his term at Florida now and will be up in the draft. I like him myself and will be worth a shot for an NFL team. Not sure he fits the Cardinals though. He is more of a running QB (Cordell Stewart type), and with the Cards' arsenal you'd think more of a passer would be their aim.

Sam Bradford (Oklahoma) will be in the draft too, who is more of an NFL type QB. He's certainly more of an option for the Cards. He'll be pushed down the draft by his injury record and subsequent shoulder surgery.

Sean Canfield (Oregon). Good completion record and again more of an arm than Leinart. An outside chance of being drafted as backup to Leinart if he is to be starter (or even as third string to start off with). Has a fair bit of talent in my mind.

Matt Moore at Carolina is a restricted free agent. Could be worth having a chat with him. Shown plenty when he's played at the end of the season. Might be starter at Carolina now though, so moneywise may not be too attractive.

Jason Campbell at Washington. Showed a bit this season, and had bob all infront/alongside him at the snap. Both of which the Cardinals have (maybe the latter only to an extent). Another restricted free agent, but you get the feeling it might not take too much. A bit risky though.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tebow (Florida) has finished his term at Florida now and will be up in the draft. I like him myself and will be worth a shot for an NFL team. Not sure he fits the Cardinals though. He is more of a running QB (Cordell Stewart type), and with the Cards' arsenal you'd think more of a passer would be their aim.

Sam Bradford (Oklahoma) will be in the draft too, who is more of an NFL type QB. He's certainly more of an option for the Cards. He'll be pushed down the draft by his injury record and subsequent shoulder surgery.

Sean Canfield (Oregon). Good completion record and again more of an arm than Leinart. An outside chance of being drafted as backup to Leinart if he is to be starter (or even as third string to start off with). Has a fair bit of talent in my mind.

Matt Moore at Carolina is a restricted free agent. Could be worth having a chat with him. Shown plenty when he's played at the end of the season. Might be starter at Carolina now though, so moneywise may not be too attractive.

Jason Campbell at Washington. Showed a bit this season, and had bob all infront/alongside him at the snap. Both of which the Cardinals have (maybe the latter only to an extent). Another restricted free agent, but you get the feeling it might not take too much. A bit risky though.

Add Jimmy Clausen to that list. He has a fairly big arm and with the receivers they have he could be a perfect fit. Has a bit of an attitude problem, similar to that of Jay Cutler's 'the big I am' syndrome.

He will probably go in the top ten of the draft so they would have to move up to get him.

Ill be watching till half time..catch what is broadcast of the who, then if i'm still interested in the game(and awake),watch the rest ..

who should i shout for lads? B)

who has the best cheerleaders maybe? :awooga:

I would think the saints have the best cheerleaders- although they don't have any alledged aspiring medics amongst them :grin:

Here's a linky http://saintsations.net/main/index.php?page=home- probably NSFW

• 4 weeks later...