announcement!

had my phone nicked last night....but the t*at who has it won't get far -the phone has been blocked so he cant even use it/flog it now....its useless you pr*ck!

the phone means nothing compared to the numbers i've lost on the sim card and photos...

anyway...2 announcements!

1/my phone number-hope to get my replacement sim card by wednesday-so anyone trying to contact me wont be able to till then....but can you PLEASE pm me you phone number to add to the sim card when it arrives.

2/(now this is a biggie!)..

I URGE EVERY LATICS FAN NEVER EVER STEP INTO THE GREY MARE AGAIN!

i won't go into much details,but the miserable landlord of a citee fan there pushed his luck way too far last night.

to have him threatening he knew where my family live pushed ALL boundaries..i certainly ain't scared of this wa*nker,but to throw my family into it takes guts eh!

shame he is only tough when he has his chav family behind him(literally)(regulars there will understand-they have overtook the tap room over the last 3 months and effectively excluded the regulars of years before even the arse was even RUNNING the place!...SO ENJOY THE STATUS OF NUMERO UNO CHAV MEETING PLACE YOU MISERABLE S*iT!..hey...but at least they are the future eh!...oh..guess who i KNOW has my phone...???!!

so remember...no latics fans are welcome there...-especially when citee are playing!!

gracias amigos!

Edited by Ackey

had my phone nicked last night....but the t*at who has it won't get far -the phone has been blocked so he cant even use it/flog it now....its useless you pr*ck!

the phone means nothing compared to the numbers i've lost on the sim card and photos...

anyway...2 announcements!

1/my phone number-hope to get my replacement sim card by wednesday-so anyone trying to contact me wont be able to till then....but can you PLEASE pm me you phone number to add to the sim card when it arrives.

2/(now this is a biggie!)..

I URGE EVERY LATICS FAN NEVER EVER STEP INTO THE GREY MARE AGAIN!

i won't go into much details,but the miserable landlord of a citee fan there pushed his luck way too far last night.

to have him threatening he knew where my family live pushed ALL boundaries..i certainly ain't scared of this wa*nker,but to throw my family into it takes guts eh!

shame he is only tough when he has his chav family behind him(literally)(regulars there will understand-they have overtook the tap room over the last 3 months and effectively excluded the regulars of years before even the arse was even RUNNING the place!...SO ENJOY THE STATUS OF NUMERO UNO CHAV MEETING PLACE YOU MISERABLE S*iT!..hey...but at least they are the future eh!...oh..guess who i KNOW has my phone...???!!

so remember...no latics fans are welcome there...-especially when citee are playing!!

gracias amigos!

footnote;cheers acky for the edit...you beat me to it!

Guest oa_exile

Sorry to hear that Johnny , you had it in the WH pre match as you were stood near me.

Anyway WH is the way forward proper Latics pub and a Latics landlord :grin:

want some help in bombing the place?bomb.jpg

call that a bomb??? now these little babies are 'bombs'!!!

upkeepzh4.th.jpg ........ this is a bona fide 'bouncing bomb!' well bits of one with added bits to make it complete..

tallboyac6.th.jpg ...... this is a 'tallboy' and no doubt one or two of these went on their holibobs in germany during the 40's!!

grandslambn8.th.jpg ...... and the bomb that give everyone within 50 miles a headache.. the 'grandslam'...

Edited by thetramdriver

Came out of the White Hart, and walked down on Saturday. Got nearing the Old Grey Mare, and the brother said he needed the toilet. Wasnt sure my mate was in at his, and felt cheeky anyway, so we nipped into the O.G.M. On our way out, when he realised we werent buying anything, you could clearly hear him mutter "you cheeky f**kin b*stards!" :grin:

Stick to the White Hart, Johnny.

call that a bomb??? now these little babies are 'bombs'!!!

upkeeplo5.th.jpg tallboyac6.th.jpg grandslambn8.th.jpg

maybe we could get uwe roslers dad to drop em i from his hienkell that would be ironic

ok not pc i know il get mi coat !

I dunno Bob, looks like you might do more damage if you fed it to him. The bomb didn't go off!

Isnt that the point?

Flatten his pub, with a bomb that doesnt go off. Which leaves the White Hart and The Queens in tact, as well as BP :wink:

What's the saying.........Don't bite the hand that feeds you(for 9 months and sends you on a good holiday),you know what to do :jester:

I've lost count of the number of times I've gone into that place for the last time ever - when he barred my mate, who'd done nothing but call him a cheeky monkey after being deliberately ignored for half an hour for the amusement of his City mates, after disgracing myself in there after Oldham-Rochdale, to the City-only policy on that happy day, to when he more or less asked us to leave after a little bit of singing this season.

Used to be a good pub - did a bit of pre-18 drinking in there with a lad who worked in the club shop at the time, a few players used to come in for a pint of an evening. If City means so much to him that he'd rather see his trade go to the WH, Rifle Range, Greyhound etc then so be it.

This is the time when he should really be raking it in, outside weather and a big beer garden, in the best possible place for a Latics pub. Balls to him. Let's give him nowt, and suggest other pubs when other teams fans ask on other MBs. We have the power.

Sorry to hear about Johnnys loss. I live in Ashton but usually go for a pint, 2 or 3 times a season after the odd game in the O.G.M. not been in for months, is it really that bad now? What is W.H. like? Due out after the Udders game with the wives in tow, should we give it a wide berth?

Sorry to hear about Johnnys loss. I live in Ashton but usually go for a pint, 2 or 3 times a season after the odd game in the O.G.M. not been in for months, is it really that bad now? What is W.H. like? Due out after the Udders game with the wives in tow, should we give it a wide berth?

It's not rough at all in the OGM - less so than the WH superficially - it's just that he doesn't like Latics fans, simple as that. It feels wrong giving the man money if he hates you as a customer.

do exactly what i'll be doing...

after the game,he's stands on the doorstep deciding "whos name is on the list"!

walk right past,stick 2 fingers up at him and tell him there is a more welcoming pub another 100 yards down.

as oafc 2004 says,he's bitten the hand that feeds too much too often-it'll hurt when the tills don't rattle as much.

anyway,why entertain the place when its full of underage cocky chavs intent on trouble??

seems the bus shelter "got too big "for em! :grin:

Edited by johnny punkster

do exactly what i'll be doing...

after the game,he's stands on the doorstep deciding "whos name is on the list"!

walk right past,stick 2 fingers up at him and tell him there is a more welcoming pub another 100 yards down.

as oafc 2004 says,he's bitten the hand that feeds too much too often-it'll hurt when the tills don't rattle as much.

anyway,why entertain the place when its full of underage cocky chavs intent on trouble??

seems the bus shelter "got too big "for em! :grin:

Cheers for the info Johnny,

Met you in the Coach + Horses at Orient, (i had travelled down with Nava and his dad fresh from the Barca trip), will defo give the O.G.M. a wide berth from now on, we may see you in the W.H. after the Udders game. The landlord must be loaded if he can afford to turn Tics fans away, anyhow its his loss, will spred the word to anyone who will listen though pal

Cheers for the info Johnny,

Met you in the Coach + Horses at Orient, (i had travelled down with Nava and his dad fresh from the Barca trip), will defo give the O.G.M. a wide berth from now on, we may see you in the W.H. after the Udders game. The landlord must be loaded if he can afford to turn Tics fans away, anyhow its his loss, will spred the word to anyone who will listen though pal

good man!

yep,i remember meeting you...its later after the game its a little hazy!! :lol:

can you do me a favour mate... ask james to send me a text...my old mobile number is alive again...need to

contact him regarding espanyol game.

cheers all and support the cause-

boycott the grey mare!!!!!

Edited by johnny punkster

good man!

yep,i remember meeting you...its later after the game its a little hazy!! :lol:

can you do me a favour mate... ask james to send me a text...my old mobile number is alive again...need to

contact him regarding espanyol game.

cheers all and support the cause-

boycott the grey mare!!!!!

Hi Johnny,

Contacted Jay, text on the way pal

I've lost count of the number of times I've gone into that place for the last time ever - when he barred my mate, who'd done nothing but call him a cheeky monkey after being deliberately ignored for half an hour for the amusement of his City mates

I didn't think 'monkey' was the term he used! And the only real disgrace after the Rochdale game was getting up and leaving. But some things just aren't worth it.

Trouble is, it will be hard to affect him financially. He'll always get a big Latics crowd in before the home games.