April Fool was it funny?

switters

Fools  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Was it funny

• yes
    • no

The OWTB one or the Official one?

I think ours was funny... but I'm biased!

The official one less so, as they picked a story they'd ran only a week early which specifically stated he'd gotten international clearence... if they'd gone for something less obvious it could've been better... like the Mole story they ran, that was a cracker!

No, he smells :)

OK, really it's 'cos I've not got the access... once Rummy/Beardy/Steve pop by I'm sure they'll open the door... not sure where they are today - probably sleeping off last night!

It was alright. But the Mole one was better, I feel. The Laticsmad one from last year was the best I think I've ever seen.

"Scholes takes over as manager"

I got so excited, told everyone in college, then realised what day it was and looked a proper wazzock. :(B)

Keep the Faith

Yes I think it was funny. It showed Simon Corney has my warped sense of humour. Never saw the mole story being exiled can someone tell me about it please.

It was some time this year, the gound staff had raked up all the excess off the pitch and left it in piles (just like mole hills) litterally ALL OVER the pitch, hundreds of them... and the site ran a "MOLE ATTACK!!!" story which was a really funny little piece.

Guest jet_dd34

I wet my panties :blush: when I first saw it because it was so convincing. In retrospect maybe it was an over reaction to a really warped April Fool joke. I hope he doesn't come up with any more, because when they decide to sell the club, we just WON'T believe them! :blink:

Not funny, but the pain will ease with time and beer. :)

*edit: the Trampere reaction WAS p**s funny, 'though!*

Edited by jet_dd34

I wet my panties :blush: when I first saw it because it was so convincing. In retrospect maybe it was an over reaction to a really warped April Fool joke. I hope he doesn't come up with any more, because when they decide to sell the club, we just WON'T believe them! :blink:

Not funny, but the pain will ease with time and beer. :)

*edit: the Trampere reaction WAS p**s funny, 'though!*

I can appreciate your sense of propriety, Jet, but it still brings red blooded males out in hot sweats. :o:grin:

And yes, the Trannies' reaction was extremely funny.