Video: An Oldham-Millwall Story

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spray on jeans and knee length leather boots......hmmmmm thats what the one on the beginning on the video wears, hope underdog doesn't read this but they were kinda cute :grin:

Funny that..... How :censored: bad about the shirt printing, it must be such a regular line, and we wonder why we are skint!!!!

F**king hell that is mental....how come,after travelling from LA,they thought London to Oldham was a long journey? Does Simon Corney make a habit of inviting random girls into the dressing room to wait for the players while they're in the shower? Had they actually come all that way just to stalk Jon Worthington after meeting him on holiday? No wonder he looked 'scared :censored:less'....

Funny that..... How :censored: bad about the shirt printing, it must be such a regular line, and we wonder why we are skint!!!!

It just shows the difference in the staff in the shop and the ticket office.

Short bald little man. Definately Hardy.

tangerinedreams. I hope you didnt perform some of your usual GM antics when you were talking to them.

I like the Oldham song. "Mind your mouth, shut up." :unsure::lol:

It just shows the difference in the staff in the shop and the ticket office.

Short bald little man. Definately Hardy.

tangerinedreams. I hope you didnt perform some of your usual GM antics when you were talking to them.

I like the Oldham song. "Mind your mouth, shut up." :unsure::lol:

He who smelt it dealt it :shock::lol: that was a good one that, funny how you blamed the lad who went out the back :lol:

What's impressive is that they cannot pronounce Manchster, saying in that drawn out Yank way, yet they can pronounce Oldham no problem.

Yet Amercians (and not a few English people!) pronounce it literally Old Ham.

Curioser, and curioser.

Did you see the This is England with trips to Chlsea, West Ham, Leicester, and the way they were expecting to be beaten up in Millwall.

Not such a case of Innocents Abroad methinks..

With their "money! connections, my money is on a bit of mystery shopping for Dannay Gazal, and the new board member. :grin:

Either that, or some footballer people had better lock their rabbits up securely....

Spray on jeans and knee length leather boots......hmmmmm thats what the one on the beginning on the video wears, hope underdog doesn't read this but they were kinda cute :grin:

Actual I have now...funny I don't remember her wearing that little number in the latics shop that day.....Rainmac and wellies as it was lashing it down.....oh yes, back in the underdog's doghouse for you deary...

Someone should send Corney and the sweet little bald one :laught16: a link.

I just got back from Vegas and...oh my, I've been broadcast. I guess I missed a few things...

I'm going to take my spray on jeans, thigh-high boots, and have some cheese with my "whine" in the corner. Cheers! :blush:

I just got back from Vegas and...oh my, I've been broadcast. I guess I missed a few things...

I'm going to take my spray on jeans, thigh-high boots, and have some cheese with my "whine" in the corner. Cheers!

:blush:

erm I take it your the girl in the video then?

Just a possibility but these could be friends of Josh Blitz?? Simon's son i believe he spends quite a fair amount of time over in vegas...and i also believe that the Blitz's are closet Chelsea fans...(afterOAFC of course) just a guess like could be way off the mark

Just a possibility but these could be friends of Josh Blitz?? Simon's son i believe he spends quite a fair amount of time over in vegas...and i also believe that the Blitz's are closet Chelsea fans...(afterOAFC of course) just a guess like could be way off the mark

If so, I want to take Josh out for a pint next time he's in town :shy: Friends welcome...

erm I take it your the girl in the video then?

Yup. I just liked the pink of the sweatshirt, I swear. :omg:

P.S. Everyone at the shop was charming. I just recently learned that it takes about half an hour to warm up the machine. Therefore, it would have been ridiculous to turn it on again if the shop was closing. It was completely my fault, my apologies if I sound prissy in the video.

Think we could have a contender to model the next new home kit!!! :wink:

And if I'd travelled half the globe to get a shirt, I think I'd be pretty miffed if I couldn't have a name printed!!

It's like going to McD's for breakfast and being told you can't have any because it's 10:31! :ranting:

P.S. Everyone at the shop was charming. I just recently learned that it takes about half an hour to warm up the machine. Therefore, it would have been ridiculous to turn it on again if the shop was closing. It was completely my fault, my apologies if I sound prissy in the video.

Welcome Sara,

We don't think you are prissy, because you are not the first person to mention not being able to get a number/name printed!

Think we could have a contender to model the next new home kit!!! :wink:

And if I'd travelled half the globe to get a shirt, I think I'd be pretty miffed if I couldn't have a name printed!!

It's like going to McD's for breakfast and being told you can't have any because it's 10:31! :ranting:

Why would anyone travel half the globe to get a Mcd’s Breakfast when you would probably have one within half a mile of where you live? :wink:

dont suppose your dad has a lot of money and wants a football club does he, a couple of us here will also do hima bellydance lmao

Edited by thelaticsfan

dont suppose your dad has a lot of money and wants a football club does he, a couple of us here will also do hima bellydance lmao

Ha! If my dad bought Oldham Athletic, he knows he probably wouldn't be able to peel his daughter off the pitch. Unfortunately, my dad is more of a basketball (Lakers) loon than anything. How much do football clubs go for?

Edited by sarausa

Ha! If my dad bought Oldham Athletic, he knows he probably wouldn't be able to peel his daughter off the pitch. Unfortunately, my dad is more of a basketball (Lakers) loon than anything. How much do football clubs go for?

Er to buy the lot I think somewhere in the region of £12 million (so $18 million) would be seriously considered. Somewhere round the $2million would get a decent share.

How are lakers doing this season?

and if he cant peel you off the pitch are you any good at defending? in fact you dont have to be that good just attempt to kick the ball and you will be guaranteed a starting place!

Er to buy the lot I think somewhere in the region of £12 million (so $18 million) would be seriously considered. Somewhere round the $2million would get a decent share.

Oh my, I guess buying a share would guarantee our kits would be printed? :wink:

Excited for the game this afternoon (I guess night-time over there) -- we'll be listening from Latics World! Cheers x