Video: An Oldham-Millwall Story

Ohhh can someone post the link? I'm afraid... :blink:

I just got an email about being on GMTV, what is that??

xx

Sorry I cant find a link on the website for it ... but I have a hard copy in my hand just in case ................. Ohhh matron !!!!!

GMTV ... now that is fame !!!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhh can someone post the link? I'm afraid... :blink:

I just got an email about being on GMTV, what is that??

xx

I would say it is the equivalent to Today on NBC, but could be Good Morning America, I forget which it is most like

Morning telly, trys to report serious news, but really is variety with a bit of news thrown in (not my quote!).

Edited by singe

Jon Worthington saw us filming an interview at Boundary Park yesterday and told Penney he didn't want us admitted at the game today. We were not allowed inside the game and not informed of this until we got to the grounds.

We are so angry, and there will be a video. And all the press will know, no doubt.

Thanks for all the facebook messages and all the kind words. We're very glad we had a chance t meet a lot of you before the game. You deserve better in a club.

Sara & Amber

Sorry to hear about all this girls. Who refused you entry? Hope you will not consider desserting us, the fans. But can understand you not being happy at the moment.

Jon Worthington saw us filming an interview at Boundary Park yesterday and told Penney he didn't want us admitted at the game today. We were not allowed inside the game and not informed of this until we got to the grounds.

We are so angry, and there will be a video. And all the press will know, no doubt.

Thanks for all the facebook messages and all the kind words. We're very glad we had a chance t meet a lot of you before the game. You deserve better in a club.

Sara & Amber

I am so fecking angry about the whole episode. I know some on here criticise and everyone is entitled to their opinion so fair play but Sara and Amber have flown half way around the world to see us play. The club is being run by a bunch of tossers who couldnt care about the fans.

I hope Worthington, Penney and the three dickheads get crucified for this.

I am so fecking angry about the whole episode. I know some on here criticise and everyone is entitled to their opinion so fair play but Sara and Amber have flown half way around the world to see us play. The club is being run by a bunch of tossers who couldnt care about the fans.

Ha, putting two publicity seeking girls ahead of our Owners, Manager and players.

Amazing

I'd have turned you away too. Freeloaders.

To be honest, it is absolutely horrendous. So much so that there simply has to be something we don't know. <_<

Any chance we could hear the clubs version of events before we pass judgement?

Maybe not, overreaction is the Oldham way.

:lol: Haahahah yes. You're kidding right?

We didn't want to go to the players lounge. We just wanted to go to the stadium to watch the game. That's all.

Doesn't make a lot of sense to me, Can't believe the club wouldn't let you watch the match. Hope you enjoyed meeting some of the fans though.