Who goes down? YOU decide

leeslover

You can't have both, sadly  

42 members have voted

1. 1. One to relegate. Choose

• Horrible Big Top City Scum
    • Dirty Smelly Evil Leeds

Any right minded man or woman would like to see the trapdoor open for the pair of them, but if it was in your power to send one of them to their fate, who would it be? All factors, such as childhood angst, likelihood of us playing them, Rosses/anti-Manc bigotry are allowable in your decison

Not anymore it doesn't Acks!

Tough one that:

City go down and Leeds stay up - and we go up, we're quids in! If we don't go up it's tears all round.

City stay up and Leeds go down - and we go up, er - um, Burnley anyone? If we don't go up at least we'll have Leeds to play though.

no bout a doubt - dirty leeds every single time.

i have been supporting latics since 1977 and latics fans used to have an ok rivalry with city i thought anyway was always then united and b*****d rovers who were the main two, wasnt until we played them when they got releagated after david pleat and ihis ANtic(EXCUSE THE pun) WHO SENT THEM DOWN .

wud neva eva want them relagated b4 tgat set of you know wots.

worst moments brian kilclines own goal at elland rd, roger dilkes(the infamousd ref from Mossley) given leeds a pen after i think it wasa andy rhodes had punched it in the area at elland road and the play offs . leeds in div one and us in the championship - will save me from putting money in their pockets

not bothered bout going burnley preston etc

Citeh wont go down unfortunately. Maybe them wigguners might? Hopefully!

Burnley are safe, so they'll be one of the biggest games for us if we go up.

Leeds arent looking too clever. Especially after tonights results :bblue2:

I'm going to stick my neck out and say neither of them will go down unfortunately :disappointed: :disappointed:

Leeds have got a reasonable run in and Barnsley and Southend have to play each other.

City could be safeish by Monday if they beat Charlton and Fulham although you never know with the pale blue bottlers.

I'm going to stick my neck out and say neither of them will go down unfortunately :disappointed: :disappointed:

Leeds have got a reasonable run in and Barnsley and Southend have to play each other.

City could be safeish by Monday if they beat Charlton and Fulham although you never know with the pale blue bottlers.

Dream the dream! None of the predictions from any of my previous polls have gone wrong*! Keep the record going and one of them must suffer!

* This is the first poll run by this member.

Dream the dream! None of the predictions from any of my previous polls have gone wrong*! Keep the record going and one of them must suffer!

* This is the first poll run by this member.

Im married to a city fan and I hate seeing grown men cry, so I have to go for Leeds on this one. Anyway, I heard city fans contributed 10,000 quid to Latics via a tin rattle at their ground during our dark days facing bankruptcy a few years ago, when the red scum fans hardly bothered so lets get behind city!

Im married to a city fan and I hate seeing grown men cry, so I have to go for Leeds on this one. Anyway, I heard city fans contributed 10,000 quid to Latics via a tin rattle at their ground during our dark days facing bankruptcy a few years ago, when the red scum fans hardly bothered so lets get behind city!

Hmmm. Every one of the 100,000+ City fans who were there seem to have put at least £500 each into the coffers to hear from some of them. Some City fans did chip in, there were certainly a fair few near me in the All Star game whose cash went to the survival fund. Can't fault that, and I hope that City fans out there realise that they can can get a better deal, see real football and afford to take their kids to see a real game where they might understand what its all about.

Good point that, I'm gonna be controversial here and admit I've never really hated City in the way that I hate the Red Scum. I've always found their fans to be a bit humble like us and not a set of arrogant armchair fanatics like the Red lot.

My mate is a Leeds fan and he gave me loads of stick after the league cup defeat against them so I'm going for Leeds so we can take 6 points of them if a disaster happens and we're not in the championship.

Living in Yorkshire I REALLY want the 'big time charile' mentality Leeds Fans to suffer. But as my Borther-in-Law supports City - they'd be a close second.

Think City are safe - and Leeds are so close to safety they will get out though. But we can dream