20 members have voted

1. 1. Well, what are ya?

• S
    • M
    • L
    • XL
    • XXL
    • XXXL

OWTB are proud to announce the latest in the series of Stevie J original design pieces in T-shirt form. Following popular demand, we've gone for one of the all time Latics Legends, Alan Groves. One for the old boys like Exile, who saw Alan dribble round woolly mammoths during the last Ice Age, and also for young types like me :stretcher: who are into the history of the club. I think it's bloody ace.

grovesteenewfb1fh6.jpg

If you think you might fancy one, hit the voting button, it will give us an idea of what and how many to order. It's an indication only, no commitment, but please don't vote if you definitely aren't going to have one. Pricing is TBC depending on takeup, you can probably guess the sort of range they will be in, hopefully lots of custom will mean a nice low price :)

How and when to order and get them will be announced after the weekend. We've had great feedback from lots of folk over the Taylor shirts, and a (very!) few folk have been really understanding where we've had a bit of a delay in sorting them out - it's a learning thing and we'll have better options this time.

Cheers all

Andy

can i have one without the back print?

Being picky but me too. I'd also prefer the front image and lettering to be much smaller - eg if it all fit inside Alan's head as is.

What colour would they be? - not a fan of white T shirts in general.

Pick Pick Pick :getmecoat:

Ditto to Johnny's comments, i luv :wub: white t-shirts cos i can always make out from the stains what i ate the day i was wearing it. Back bit looks top too, no changes for me boys.

Just waiting here with my two pound, seven shilling and sixpence to relieve you of a 'large'. (Well that's how much it would have been when the 'Ledge' was ariund in the 70's)

Alan logs off, knowing he may have to pay a wee bit more for said t-shirt!!

As a graphic designer myself, I'd just like to say, nice one Stevie. The white shirt is a good colour to use, may I also suggest using a Tangerine one, if possible, although it might be more costly but could be priced accordingly, also a smaller run than the white shirts.

I think the front image is good and reminiscant of the hendrix style designs. :thumb08: On the back, I don't think its needs all the text, just "Alan Groves, Latics Legend" is enough, which could be printed in blue on a tangerine shirt. Size wise, I think the images are spot on. :sign0173:

As a graphic designer myself, I'd just like to say, nice one Stevie. The white shirt is a good colour to use, may I also suggest using a Tangerine one, if possible, although it might be more costly but could be priced accordingly, also a smaller run than the white shirts.

I think the front image is good and reminiscant of the hendrix style designs. :thumb08: On the back, I don't think its needs all the text, just "Alan Groves, Latics Legend" is enough, which could be printed in blue on a tangerine shirt. Size wise, I think the images are spot on. :sign0173:

Thanks. Funny you should say that - we chose between two original designs, one on white, the other on tangerine.

Keep the comments coming, folks.

Guest oa_exile

Cheers Stipey !

We already had a few different ideas already including the Tangerine one.The art work is sat int Boardroom.

Keep em comin !

Cheers Stipey !

We already had a few different ideas already including the Tangerine one.The art work is sat int Boardroom.

Keep em comin !

I'm bored it occupied me for a bit anyway, well more than a bit, so I was gonna PM it but I though bogger that its taken too long I need to show it off. :lol:

Right gonna find meself summat to do.

Got to agree, not keen on the white or the legend on the back, sorry.

Edit oh and maybe just GROVES, dunno why maybe its a bit like Chrissy instead of Chris.

Agree with Stipey on this, just 'Groves' on the front for me, but like the white rather than the tangerine (but I never saw him play so what do I know?).

Also like the number on the back, maybe with Groves written above it like the modern squad shirts?

Edited by danoafc

how do i get one of the t shirts? xxxl for me

Bob, the shirts are MAHOOOOOOSIVE! Trust me, you don not need an XXXL! We're talking Gordon Lawton XXXL (not being at all rude to Big Gord there)!

Lol :grin: Dan , who do you think your kidding ! :wink:

The car/window sticker of the time said, "It's Hell With Groves." Maybe you could include this legend in the design.

He was a great player!! My mum's favourite. She only ever talks about Grovesy and Bobby Johnstone!!

The car/window sticker of the time said, "It's Hell With Groves." Maybe you could include this legend in the design.

He was a great player!! My mum's favourite. She only ever talks about Grovesy and Bobby Johnstone!!

Great designs, like the idea of a number 11 on the back and maybe a Groves above and OAFC below the number.

Either way count me in for a medium, keep up the good work boys.

Lofty

Great designs, like the idea of a number 11 on the back and maybe a Groves above and OAFC below the number.

Either way count me in for a medium, keep up the good work boys.

Lofty

Sorry re colour, how about grey with navy print or navy with tangerine print.

Cheers

OWTB are proud to announce the latest in the series of Stevie J original design pieces in T-shirt form. Following popular demand, we've gone for one of the all time Latics Legends, Alan Groves. One for the old boys like Exile, who saw Alan dribble round woolly mammoths during the last Ice Age, and also for young types like me :stretcher: who are into the history of the club. I think it's bloody ace.

grovesteenewfb1fh6.jpg

If you think you might fancy one, hit the voting button, it will give us an idea of what and how many to order. It's an indication only, no commitment, but please don't vote if you definitely aren't going to have one. Pricing is TBC depending on takeup, you can probably guess the sort of range they will be in, hopefully lots of custom will mean a nice low price :)

How and when to order and get them will be announced after the weekend. We've had great feedback from lots of folk over the Taylor shirts, and a (very!) few folk have been really understanding where we've had a bit of a delay in sorting them out - it's a learning thing and we'll have better options this time.

Cheers all

Andy

Count me in LL.If as Dan says they are troooly massive then an XL will do fer me ta.

My all time Latics hero was Groves,him and Chapman used to own a petrol station on Ashton Rd and manned the pumps!

Quality,remember being about 10 and riding down on my bike to get their autographs.

Think this may have been before his boutique on Hollins Rd.

Count me in LL.If as Dan says they are troooly massive then an XL will do fer me ta.

My all time Latics hero was Groves,him and Chapman used to own a petrol station on Ashton Rd and manned the pumps!

Quality,remember being about 10 and riding down on my bike to get their autographs.

Think this may have been before his boutique on Hollins Rd.

The sizes were pretty much standard TBH, except that there was a fair gap from XL to XXL, a gap in which Dan found himself floating aimlessly. As he often does of a Saturday afternoon. He fitted into an XL, as do I with my telescopic limbs but svelte figure (and moderate gut).