....oh yes - the football!

Guest sheridans_world

To be honest, I've not rated him much, he was caught on his heels a few times yesterday and seemed to try and run through players, rather than round them.

I'm going to reserve judgement for a few games...

How do we think Colbeck is doing so far? I think he's been quiet in the two games so far but I do think there is more to come. I like the way he was ready at the back post when Pav scored the first goal - it took Taylor two seasons to learn to take up that position!

Like him. No world beater and can't see him at a higher level than this but his instinct is to get forward, which is what we need from a wide man. He won't pull up trees but will give Smalley a push when he's fit.

E4e

WINGA

How do we think Colbeck is doing so far? I think he's been quiet in the two games so far but I do think there is more to come. I like the way he was ready at the back post when Pav scored the first goal - it took Taylor two seasons to learn to take up that position!

Early days but he reminds me of Craig Dudley. Pacey but a bit of a head down merchant, Time will tell.

i think with the right guidance we have a real talent on our hands here has bags of pace can beat a man and get a good ball in just needs confidence to do it more

Might come good in time but doesnt stay on his wing enuf.. Countless times yesterday he wanderd into midfield and left us no option out wide. looks like he can dig out a cross tho.

Needs a few more games 4-5 before we can really tell how good he is going to be - he is pretty direct at times something smalley could learn from

Edited by bluehobbit

What is actually wrong with Purdie, I seriously have no idea and how long till we actually see him?

Same as Taylor and JJ, 'pelvic/groin injury' quite rare to get one of these type of injuries according to our resident trainee medic, so there must be an issue with the training regime. Purdie suffered his injury in the run like fook round Tangle Hills session at the beinning of June.

Don't know why we signed him. It was and has been for ages a natural left winger we need. Taylor is being wasted on the left, and his value is being held back. Playing on the right I'm sure would justfy a fee of over £1.5m.

That's what they tell you, I heard it was 'extra curricula' activities after training with some of the lads, I mean he does look nice in a dress after all.

What can I say? I was pissed, and in a hurry. I realised past the point of no return and there was no point beating myself up about it by then.

Don't know why we signed him. It was and has been for ages a natural left winger we need. Taylor is being wasted on the left, and his value is being held back. Playing on the right I'm sure would justfy a fee of over £1.5m.

Not sure if 11 goals and a couple of assists is being wasted.

just hAD a google on pelvic/groin injuries and i think ive found the cause of the injuries

Sacro Iliac Joint pain and dysfunction is a common cause of pelvic and back pain. It can be due to hormonal causes during pregnancy, inflammatory disorders or even trauma

have a read lol

i wonder who got who pregnant haha a BABYGATE scandal

Edited by chaddy