The Alan Groves T-shirt

Stevie_J

Will it be white or tangerine?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. You can't have both, sorry.

• White
    • Tangeriiiine

Okay, on the back of the comments in the original thread, we are offering you, the good people of OWTB the chance to vote for your favourite design/T-shirt colour, from the two below. As much as we'd love to offer both, it's not economically viable, so it must come down to the vote.

Please note that the lettering on the back of white one, if that wins, will be changed to just 'Groves', like you can see on the tangerine design.

Number 1:

grovesteerevfbwhitezv8.jpg

Number 2:

grovesteerevfbtanget1.jpg

Please continue to submit any sizes required on the original thread, posted by leeslover.

Cheers,

Steve

White for the Perm-myster boys.

It's looking mighty coooooooooooooooooool Stevie :afro:

Personally i don't think it needs "GROVES" on front and back, just on the back IMHO

Not bothered what the design is, i'd have one of everything you come up with, as long as its white i'll squeeze a Large over my Grovesy perm (sheesh, i wish i sometimes had hair :blush:

Obviously outvoted! I suppose I have a slightly different perspective as I'd like a T shirt I can wear out and about and not just to the football - just a little more subtle. :exile:

I only wear comme des garcons. :blink:

Obviously outvoted! I suppose I have a slightly different perspective as I'd like a T shirt I can wear out and about and not just to the football - just a little more subtle. :exile:

I only wear comme des garcons. :blink:

Nowt to say that Stevie "haute couture" J doesn't have other designs up his sleeve, some of which may fit the bill for you Sydney. We can only do one at a time though, and as the debate shows you can't please all of the people all of the time. Do shout out with any ideas for future shirts, all feedback is really appreciated :bblue2:

I agree that it doesnt need groves on the front too, and much prefer white Would like to see some mention of the club on there though, apart from just the logo. Wear it on holiday and nobody will have a clue who he played for....

Still, i'll be ordering one nonetheless.....

Would like to see some mention of the club on there though, apart from just the logo. Wear it on holiday and nobody will have a clue who he played for....

Good point BlueJazzer,

In keeping with Mr Groves era, perhaps the old badge (As on 'TOFFS' tops, owl standing on ball and Oldham written in a scroll underneath). Just a thought?????

Good point BlueJazzer,

In keeping with Mr Groves era, perhaps the old badge (As on 'TOFFS' tops, owl standing on ball and Oldham written in a scroll underneath). Just a thought?????

Unfortunately, Stu, as far as we know, we cannot put any official badge on any of our merchandise, as they are the property of the club.

And we haven't forgotten this, by the way; we're just in the process of finalising the design.

Thanks again for the feedback everyone.

I voted tangerine. The "tangerine" you see on your monitor is not a good representation of tangerine material. The colour of the t-shirt should tie in with the nostalgia factor, hence, tangerine. The colours would not clash like they do on the monitor.

But, white will look good as well, especially at Wembly! :wink:

Good design Stevie.

Unfortunately, Stu, as far as we know, we cannot put any official badge on any of our merchandise, as they are the property of the club.

Oops, forgot about that Stevie,

Never mind its the thought that counts.

Can't wait for the design, i'm getting all giddy. Hope OWTB haven't used them dodgy phone centres for that ballot counting :wink: