Charlton meet

Markoasis

... you OASIS types (oh and before I forget Diego BALLS or NEMO is an OASIS off shoot as far as I'm concerned...)

If you're correct, jsslatic will not need to be initiated into OASIS. Stick to your medical opinions! :tongue1:

Burton Area Loyal Latics Supporters
(Not affiliated to any other supporters' group, especially one with a banner headline not updated since season 2007/08.)

newoasisbannercm4.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna try & make the chandos, will have another latic with me. Not 100% sure I'll get there though, might be going from London Bridge instead.

What time will people be leaving there for the match?

Your question suggests some sort of "forward planning." Not the OASIS way.

Bit of poor form for the start of my OASIS life, but looks like I won't be able to make it to the Chandos until about 1.15 due to other stuff I've got on in London in the morning and meeting arrangements with other people. :unsure:

Don't be much later. Alex suffers from brewers droop after his third pint and he would be devastated if he couldn't play a full role in your initiation...

Charlton fan here who used to work with a oasis member.His name is Mike Hardy.I don't know if he is still a member but have tried both contact numbers i have for him but both have been changed.Would love to meet him tomorrow for a beer.My name is Steve Barnes if you could pass it on to him and telephone number 07958300349.I know he has a son i think his name is scott.If you do know him can you post some contact details on here.

cheers lads enjoy the game.

You are all more than welcome in the liberal club before the game,they welcome away fans who just want a beer and no aggro.

You are all more than welcome in the liberal club before the game,they welcome away fans who just want a beer and no aggro.

For those who wish to take up the invitation:

There is also the Charlton Liberal Club, to which away fans are welcome on payment of an entry fee of £1. This is more spacious, less busy, has a large screen television and families are welcome. The club can be found by turning right out of Charlton station and walking 300 yards up the hill on the left-hand side of the road, past the row of shops. The club is a five minute walk from the away end, but like the Rose Of Denmark, it becomes a home supporters only venue after the game.

Charlton fan here who used to work with a oasis member.His name is Mike Hardy.I don't know if he is still a member but have tried both contact numbers i have for him but both have been changed.Would love to meet him tomorrow for a beer.My name is Steve Barnes if you could pass it on to him and telephone number 07958300349.I know he has a son i think his name is scott.If you do know him can you post some contact details on here.

cheers lads enjoy the game.

Hi Steve,

Bit late for yesterday's match, but I'm still in touch with Scott, so I'll let him know you were asking after Mike.

Still think Mike attends the odd game.

Cheers,

Joe.

Still not initiated!

Still in N.E.M.O.!

Not willing to relinquish the signature just yet. Especially after the special request I received today from Nottingham City Council asking NEMO to retain an at least symbolic existence in order to prevent those BALLS hooligans from invading Robin Hood territory. City authorities still remember your loutish resistence at the City Ground a few years ago, they know what you're like...

Not willing to relinquish the signature just yet. Especially after the special request I received today from Nottingham City Council asking NEMO to retain an at least symbolic existence in order to prevent those BALLS hooligans from invading Robin Hood territory. City authorities still remember your loutish resistence at the City Ground a few years ago, they know what you're like...

Your reluctance to give yourself fully to the South will have been noted by he who has pledged to wipe out all Midlanders. He will not be happy with your attitude of having your cake and eating it too.

Bridges burnt already...

No no, as I said NEMO just maintains a symbolic existence to ward off those Marmite slurping folks from the other side. They weren't wanted in Southend and they're not wanted in Nottingham :wink:

I'm sharpening my scythe ready for the next meet-up

I thought I'd already received the sharp end of your scythe in the toilets in the Chandos for the initiation. Now you're just doing it for fun.

No no, as I said NEMO just maintains a symbolic existence to ward off those Marmite slurping folks from the other side. They weren't wanted in Southend and they're not wanted in Nottingham :wink:

The Southerners seemed to have trouble finding NEMO on Saturday.

We were welcomed with open arms in Hooters when we went to watch the Brewers play Notts. C.

The Southerners seemed to have trouble finding NEMO on Saturday.

We were welcomed with open arms in Hooters when we went to watch the Brewers play Notts. C.

NEMO was out in force, well there were four of us anyway (potentially a record attendance)...shouldn't have been any trouble finding us at all :lol:

Of course you were, County love you given your rebellion at the City Ground. My enemy's enemy is my friend...