Charlton meet

Markoasis

So will N.E.M.O. continue with the one member? :unsure:

Well she was the 'plus one' of one of the others (a Spurs fan for his sins), so it's unlikely. As I've said though, NEMO will live on symbolically at least until the right hands can be found to pass it onto.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well she was the 'plus one' of one of the others (a Spurs fan for his sins), so it's unlikely. As I've said though, NEMO will live on symbolically at least until the right hands can be found to pass it onto.

You can take the boy out of N.E.M.O., but you can't take N.E.M.O. out of the boy or, as I said before, having your cake and eating it too. :thumbsdown:

Bridges were burnt after:

Showing up on time (actually early) in The Chandos

Being sober when entering The Valley

Being sober when leaving The Valley

In fairness I was late in comparison to everyone else (except Mark), just early for how late I said I would be!

And I needed to keep a lid on it at the game in order to be in shape for being out in your neck of the woods Saturday night. First night out in Clapham and it was quality (from what I can remember), though not sure how welcome I'll be at Inferno's again.

First night out in Clapham and it was quality (from what I can remember), though not sure how welcome I'll be at Inferno's again.

This probably means you will be more than welcome.......

Clapham can be a good night out but being at the football earlier in the day doesnt stop that!! Just ask Zorro. He loves to go to the football and then drag people out later