Saturday

oafcprozac

still 50/50 whether I'm going or not. What time are the EDL knuckle draggers expected to arrive? Our train is at 9.30, last thing I want is the excitement of bumping into a load of neanderthals and angry Muslims.

Train back arrives about 9.45pm, will Manchester have cleared up trhe carnage by then or should we get off in Stockport?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait for it, most i've looked forward to a game in ages, cracking ground (by our standards) biggish club, decent trip out, massive underdogs, don't know about anyone else, but feels rather like an FA Cup day out. Fancied us to do well, was thinking of a 3 figure sum on us to win @ 5/1 as well, however as a big believer in tradition and records our record down there has put me off no end! No win in our history, no win in 21, no matter how blinded up on optimism i am, i can't back us after reading that.

In reference to your post Prozac, i don't know what exactly your on about, i presume the second part is connected to perhaps aggro/partying of the rugby, and the first part is some kind of protest? Depends if you feel up to it, last thing you need is aload of hassle and grief, hope you've felt better this week though.

Can't wait for it, most i've looked forward to a game in ages, cracking ground (by our standards) biggish club, decent trip out, massive underdogs, don't know about anyone else, but feels rather like an FA Cup day out. Fancied us to do well, was thinking of a 3 figure sum on us to win @ 5/1 as well, however as a big believer in tradition and records our record down there has put me off no end! No win in our history, no win in 21, no matter how blinded up on optimism i am, i can't back us after reading that.

In reference to your post Prozac, i don't know what exactly your on about, i presume the second part is connected to perhaps aggro/partying of the rugby, and the first part is some kind of protest? Depends if you feel up to it, last thing you need is aload of hassle and grief, hope you've felt better this week though.

Won't be any problems with the RL Family mate, I'm worried about the EDL protest though, it caused carnage in Birmingham.

Muslim march mate.....

and thats what i was getting at the other day, thats why i thought there would of been pushing 1000 instead of around 300/400 going... pi** poor support but then again 400 pi**** up fans, and heard alot about the away trips this year... think were on for a good day out!!!!! CANT WAIT

the left wing and asian knuckledraggers are gathering at 12 in Piccadilly Gardens, the right wing knuckledraggers are gathering at 12 in the Wetherspoons in Piccadilly Gardens with a view to having their rally at 5 in Piccadilly Gardens. You should be more than alright with your train to London, things might still be best avoided by the time you're due back though.

think ive got abit of chinese whispers coming my way but why are the muslims having this march?????

It's not a Muslim march, its an English Defence League march. They are a newish grouping of fascist football hooligans. As they will be hoping it's nailed on that there will be various groups, including lefty groups who also like a fight, and Muslim groups who will tuen out to oppose them.

the EDL are not marching, they are holding a protest, which includes a 2 minute silence for our fallen heroes

but the far left and muslims are gonna be blowing whistles during this 2 minute silence, which is a disgrace

Edited by creepy

the EDL are not marching, they are holding a protest, which includes a 2 minute silence for our fallen heroes

but the far left and muslims are gonna be blowing whistles during this 2 minute silence, which is a disgrace

Will these football hooligans be honouring the 2 million Indian (majority Muslim) troops who fought in WW2? I never nominated them to chose what England is going to be like, thank you very much.

Will these football hooligans be honouring the 2 million Indian (majority Muslim) troops who fought in WW2? I never nominated them to chose what England is going to be like, thank you very much.

They can be honoured by their own people, in their own country. Why can't we do the same?

every soldier aye

i cant wait to sit in front of the box with sky news on, i can guarantee it will be the far left and muslims causing all the trouble

They can be honoured by their own people, in their own country. Why can't we do the same?

They were British subjects fighting in the British army.

As for why we can’t honour the war dead here – erm, we can. Happens every year round or about the 11th of November. What this lot are doing dishonours the fallen, how many veterans still alive do you think want to see hooligans setting out for a fight in a city centre? My granddad was about as PC as you are but he’d have beaten the :censored: out of people out to make trouble like this.

Hmm don’t you think the whole point of having a 2 min silence (not that any of the rest of the UK is having one) is to start confrontation. A very old trick which obviously takes gullible people in.

how many veterans still alive do you think want to see hooligans setting out for a fight in a city centre?

the only trouble will be off the far left and muslims, they are the ones who are setting out to have a fight in a city centre

the EDL have had to get the police to protect there cars and coaches from being smashed up off the far left and muslims

Who says they are "football" hooligans? Hooligans they may be, but what have they got to do with football? Surely, if they holding a rally/protest/march/whatever, they are "political" hooligans.

Shall we come to the conclusion that both groups are just a bunch of arseholes

Edited by GlossopLatic