• Sean Gregan
    • Keigan Parker
    • Alex Marrow
    • Joe Colbeck
    • Kieran Lee
    • Nick Blackman

I rate :censored:.

His work for the goal was excellent.

But this guy made two extraordinary defensive cock-upsagainst Southampton that had a certain centre half been involved would have seen some much harsher words stated on these boards.

Worthy of man of the match?

Edited by opinions4u

I rate :censored:.

His work for the goal was excellent.

But this guy made two extraordinary defensive cock-upsagainst Southampton that had a certain centre half been involved would have seen some much harsher words stated on these boards.

Worthy of man of the match?

Yeah, I thought he was quality, the third goal just came down to a complete lack of concentration spoiling a brilliant performance. Blotted his copybook if you will.

Looked after the ball, got well and truly stuck in and provided the driving force in midfield. If only we had him in the second half of last season.

Yeah, I thought he was quality, the third goal just came down to a complete lack of concentration spoiling a brilliant performance. Blotted his copybook if you will.

Looked after the ball, got well and truly stuck in and provided the driving force in midfield. If only we had him in the second half of last season.

Dean Brill 2 votes ???????? I take it some one is taking the p1ss here !

He blotted his copybook a bit with the assist for the Southampton goal, but it has to be :censored: for me. He energy and comittment were an example for the rest of the team.

The 3rd goal spoilt it for me in terms of young :censored:'s MOTM stake; so i've gone with El Capitano - thought he dealt with a very tricky striker in Lambert better than anyone else. Strong & Physical pressence as usual.

Brill 5 votes; WTF?????