Seeking initiation

Nervous_Tic

Some will remember the thread I made further down asking about moving to London. Well sure enough I did it, I'm now a resident of Ealing, and now I would like to join in the fun. :curtains::drinking45:

Anywho, I figured my new location would provide the perfect opportunity to go to Brighton away next weekend. Would there perchance be some kind of oasis meat-up happening?

Cheers :grin:

Would there perchance be some kind of oasis meat-up happening?

Either that's a very unfortunate but genuine mistake, or you're already aware that an initiation that happens to coincide with Brighton is somewhat different (and distinctly more painful) than normal. :unsure:

Some will remember the thread I made further down asking about moving to London. Well sure enough I did it, I'm now a resident of Ealing, and now I would like to join in the fun. :curtains::drinking45:

Anywho, I figured my new location would provide the perfect opportunity to go to Brighton away next weekend. Would there perchance be some kind of oasis meat-up happening?

Cheers :grin:

Cue leeslover :lol: :lol:

Either that's a very unfortunate but genuine mistake, or you're already aware that an initiation that happens to coincide with Brighton is somewhat different (and distinctly more painful) than normal. :unsure:

So um, you spotted my ah, deliberate mistake then.

Yes. Deliberate.

I'll be posting details up later in the week, they'll be a few of us heading down.

According to my careful research it is now later in the week.

Not wishing to press you for these details but I may have limited internet access between finishing work today and having to leave the house tomorrow to go to Brighton :)

According to my careful research it is now later in the week.

Not wishing to press you for these details but I may have limited internet access between finishing work today and having to leave the house tomorrow to go to Brighton :)

Your first mistake was believing Mark when he said he would organise something... I'm not going (skint) and not seen anything on the email front. PM me your email address (again) and I'll add you to the round robin list in case anything is sorted there.

Your first mistake was believing Mark when he said he would organise something... I'm not going (skint) and not seen anything on the email front. PM me your email address (again) and I'll add you to the round robin list in case anything is sorted there.

PM sent