Norwich by train

jsslatic

Just had a look to see how much train tickets for Norwich are from London. I'm well aware it's not the forward-planning OASIS way but a heads up that two singles at the moment works out at 16 quid (or less if you've got a Young Person's Railcard like some :grin:)...standard off-peak return is £41.50 so 25 quid worth of beer money to be saved there if you get on it soon...

Edited by jsslatic

Just had a look to see how much train tickets for Norwich are from London. I'm well aware it's not the forward-planning OASIS way but a heads up that two singles at the moment works out at 16 quid (or less if you've got a Young Person's Railcard like some :grin:)...standard off-peak return is £41.50 so 25 quid worth of beer money to be saved there if you get on it soon...

Not the OASIS way but depending on what times you have booked (stupidly early going and late back), you could redeem yourself....

If you're booking train travel register with Top Cashack first.

They'll pay you 3.5% of the ticket value back if you use them to buy via Thetrainline.com (7% if you go by National Express).

That cashback can build up during the season to pay for a good pi$$ up at the end of it!

Edited by opinions4u

Not the OASIS way but depending on what times you have booked (stupidly early going and late back), you could redeem yourself....

Haven't booked yet, seeing over next couple of days how many part-time Latics fans I've created in the last three years or so are coming beforehand so can book the same train over. Looking forward to this one (which could also be my first OASIS away day outside the capital depending on Cup draws...)

Haven't booked yet, seeing over next couple of days how many part-time Latics fans I've created in the last three years or so are coming beforehand so can book the same train over. Looking forward to this one (which could also be my first OASIS away day outside the capital depending on Cup draws...)

Let us know what trains look decent then and we can look to mob up and travel together. As a rule of thumb, find out when Dave is leaving and add 3 hours and you'kll be about right.

Let us know what trains look decent then and we can look to mob up and travel together. As a rule of thumb, find out when Dave is leaving and add 3 hours and you'kll be about right.

Booked before. Going on the 10.30 from Liverpool St and coming back on the 18.00 (my mate's got a birthday thing to get back for here but enough time to squeeze in a couple before the train home). Booking on the National Express East Coast website - no booking fees, made it even cheaper...ended up paying £9.40 each return (with a Railcard, so guessing about £16 without).

Booked before. Going on the 10.30 from Liverpool St and coming back on the 18.00 (my mate's got a birthday thing to get back for here but enough time to squeeze in a couple before the train home). Booking on the National Express East Coast website - no booking fees, made it even cheaper...ended up paying £9.40 each return (with a Railcard, so guessing about £16 without).

It'll be about £14 without - will look into the train there. Not sure I'll come back that early. How long does the journey take?