FTAO Web Monkey Duuuude!

Sorry but that's a load of :censored: Prozac. Why should your mates or family who don't have season tickets and perhaps only go to the odd big game get priority over people who might go to most matches and shell their £20 out but don't have a ST for one reason or another?

Come off it Andy, you know the lad I go to matches with and he goes to pretty much every game I do, he didn't by a season ticket this teason through the simple fact he can't always make midweek games and when he does he leaves after an hour because of his work commitments. If i wanted I could get as many freebies as I want but would rather me, my friends and family support the club by buying their tickets.

Thers's 2,700 st holders, not everyone would buy two so there would still be plenty for the floaters and those that pay on the day. I have no problem going down on Sunday but it's a right pain in the arse when I could nip down this week and avoid the queues.

Edited by oafcprozac

Come off it Andy, you know the lad I go to matches with and he goes to pretty much every game I do, he didn't by a season ticket this tseason through for the simple fact he can't always make midweek games and when he does he leaves after an hour because of his work commitments. If i wanted I could nget as many freebies as I want but would rather me, my friends and family support the club by buying their tickets.

Thers's 2,700 st holders, not everyone would buy two so there would still be plenty for the floaters and those that pay on the day. I have no problem going down on Sunday but it's a right pain in the arse when I could nip down this week and avoid the queues.

by the way Andy, I sense there's an under current in your replies to me lately, is there an issue?

Come off it Andy, you know the lad I go to matches with and he goes to pretty much every game I do, he didn't by a season ticket this teason through the simple fact he can't always make midweek games and when he does he leaves after an hour because of his work commitments. If i wanted I could get as many freebies as I want but would rather me, my friends and family support the club by buying their tickets.

What’s the point of giving ST holders priority at all if you give the same priority to 2700 people who don’t have one? I agree with you that we won’t probably sell this one out but it would set the precedent for other matches, say if we get a big home draw in the third round. Fair enough your mate is a regular but many would jump the queue who aren’t despite not having committed to the ST purchase. Nothing personal, very many ST holders seem to expect a free burger and a half time nosh but I don’t think it’s a fair stick to beat Mr Corney with when he is just playing by the rules, there are things wrong with how the club is run but I will defend them when IMO they are attacked for doing right.

You can borrow my Season Ticket if you like as I wont be using it against Huddersfield, Leeds in the Cup, Leeds in the League or any other match that the owners decide to blame the police and chuck us out of the RRE to accomodate away fans.

It's bad enough not having the Lookers anymore, it's bad enough being kicked out of the large section of the RRE, but kicking us out completely is a step too far for me, so I will vote with my feet.

If someone wants to borrow my ST, send me a PM.

Cheers