KFC-gate - The Chicken Crusades

kev1969

I know it's 6 months too late, but I've just read this whole laughable thread. I understand zeroes passion for exposing racist behaviour but when max said 'when in a foreign country...' I took it to mean if an Englishman goes abroad he is expected to respect the laws religeons beliefs etc of that country. Yet when someone else comes to England they can kick up a fuss about something offending them and the councils will bend over backwards to accomodate.

Anyone remember the fuss about the threat to remove the owl from the bollards in the town centre? If that reared it's head again I reckon it would be passed.

So were not allowed to say blackboard or whiteboard. We can't have owls on bollards. There is still a fuss about displaying st George flags. But airport staff are not allowed to ask Muslim women to lower their veils?

I'm not racist. I don't get offended if someone asks me to write on a whiteboard. I am constantly pulling people up for saying 'paki' or 'chink'. Yet I do believe that an Englishman should be allowed to eat bacon in his own bloody town.

I can't even remember what point I was trying to make now! I think it was something to do with respecting other peoples faiths and beliefs being a two way street.

Religeon schmelidgeon. And I went to Blue coat!

I've got a headache.....

If you try and think about the last time you actually experienced any of the things you describe, rather than reading about them in the paper on on the web, your headache may pass swiftly.

You queerboy :wink:

Actually it made for interesting times when Bishop Henshaw decided it would be a good idea to become a rubbish secondary school, change it's name to St Cuthberts and give the pupils red jumpers with a silver cross and, "In Christ We Serve," written on them :violent111:

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackboard is a hard one cis not many places have them anymore but at daughters school they have penboards or markerboards. Not allowed to all them whiteboards. Pc gone mad.

I like the sound of St Cuthberts jumpers, like something from the crusades!