Question of Latics

wardlelatic

Its an evening with Joe Royle who has promised to tell stories not heard for years or before and reminisce the good old 'Glory Days'

Other players of the era will also be in attendance to talk about there time wearing a blue shirt

The evening is a cross of a Jonathon Ross / Parky interviewing with a little of A Question of Sport thrown in.

QoLatics_posterA4-1.jpg

For further details see the Poster

8 tickets left book now to avoid disappointment

Joe Royle will also be joined on the night by a few of the current playing/staff to answer any questions people will have.

Les Chapman who left Oldham before things started to look up is also a guest to talk about missing out on the 'pinch me seasons' and as an Oldham fan how he felt about seeing 'his' team do well

It will also be a time that fans can meet Rob Purdie, the Owtb sponsored player !!!!!

Who I hear you ask ??

0,,10337~7062493,00.jpg

© oldhamathletic.co.uk

:grin:

Thanks to all that came tonight, another fantastic night -Joe Royle was on form once again and Lee Duxbury was very funny

First time I have met Andy Rhodes as well tonight, what a cracking bloke

If Rob Purdie playes like he can chat to Fans, we have our next star in the making...

Thanks once again

The food must have been good, people were having thirds :unsure::wink:

Beer sponsor tonight, definatley worth a pint if you get the chance

Thanks to all the Trust Board who laid on such a professional evening. A great night enjoyed by all. Big Joe was in his element and enjoyed meeting up with the die hard fans who made the night a big success.

The background films and clips brought some great memories back and it was also nice to see Les Chapman.

Barry

Thanks to all the Trust Board who laid on such a professional evening. A great night enjoyed by all. Big Joe was in his element and enjoyed meeting up with the die hard fans who made the night a big success.

The background films and clips brought some great memories back and it was also nice to see Les Chapman.

Barry

It was very enjoyable indeed - thanks to those who put the show together.

I could still listen to just Royle all night long - though saying that, i think Les Chapman would make a great sidekick :lol:

The "live!!" link with Ritchie was quite amusing, though good idea nonetheless.

Interesting listening to Big Joes view on todays game as well, how clubs in the lower divisions now being unable to afford those on the 'fringes' of sides in championship/prem, therefore making it very difficult for clubs of our size to purchase like we used to - Irwin, Warhurst, Barrett etc.......Puts some of the gumph spoken/typed regarding buying players into a bit of perspective really.

It was very enjoyable indeed - thanks to those who put the show together.

I could still listen to just Royle all night long - though saying that, i think Les Chapman would make a great sidekick :lol:

The "live!!" link with Ritchie was quite amusing, though good idea nonetheless.

Interesting listening to Big Joes view on todays game as well, how clubs in the lower divisions now being unable to afford those on the 'fringes' of sides in championship/prem, therefore making it very difficult for clubs of our size to purchase like we used to - Irwin, Warhurst, Barrett etc.......Puts some of the gumph spoken/typed regarding buying players into a bit of perspective really.

Joe said he detested radio phone-ins, which he consigned to 'Room 101', because most of the callers were spouting about games they hadn't attended and he classed many of them as retards. It's a good thing Joe hasn't yet caught up with fans' forums on t'internet.

To be fair Diego - I thought Chappy said Blackpool and not Black Pearl.

Mind you I wasnt't sitting an inch away like Andy Rhodes was!!

Do you mean Broady who was asking the questions? Nothing wrong with my hearing......pardon.....otherwise 0000 would have mentioned it. Oh, hang on he's never met me, so how would he know?

Do you mean Broady who was asking the questions? Nothing wrong with my hearing......pardon.....otherwise 0000 would have mentioned it. Oh, hang on he's never met me, so how would he know?

Les Chapman was giving the clues for the oldies team, not Broady - Andy Rhodes answered "Stanley Matthews".

Were you on the "special ale" Diego? Ha Ha